chapter 24

25 is coming soon which is the last chapter ☹️

                                  Léliah

I took a nap straight after that, I don't know why me and Richarlison always have to have a problem. I don't want any problems with him, I hate when I'm mad at him.

I woke up and it was 9pm.

I got up and felt a bit hungry so I headed to the kitchen.

i saw vini already there cooking something, maybe I can steal some of his food.

"what you making?" I asked him.

"Food" he says and I rolled my eyes at him.

"yeah of course you are" I told him.

"is Richarlison bothering you?" he asked.

"i don't know, his ex is posting him and they even saw eachother in brazil" I said.

"Léliah they are definitely doing something" vini says.

"no, Richarlison would never" I said trying to deny every thought of what vini said.

"Well I need to talk to him, eat some of my food" he says leaving the kitchen.

god knows what's gonna be happening there.

I ate vini's food and it did taste good, he needs to start making food for me always.

I had enough of Richarlison salty food, I laughed to my self.

about like 10 minutes later, I was already done with my dish and there was even more dishes in the sink.

odd, we barely eat at home but I still am gonna wash these.

I got on gloves and started washing the dishes.

I looked up seconds later to hear vini talking and saw vini and Richarlison coming in the kitchen.

"he's sorry" vini says.

Richarlison was walking behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

before he could do anything.

"vini get out, we will be okay" he says.

vini didn't care and headed out of the kitchen.

Richarlison kissed my neck and too my lips.

"I didn't do anything with her baby" he says.

"I know you wouldn't but why are you hanging out with her then?" I asked him.

"we saw bumped into eachother and thought we should hang out, I'm not gonna be so rude Léliah" he says.

i rolled my eyes at him and turned around to him and kissed him.

I wasn't gonna be mad at him.

He kept looking at me and tucked my hair back to my ears and kissed me.

he would kiss my from my lips slowly and gently to my neck.

he always loves to do this.

my hand my gripping onto the end of the counter as he makes out with me.

I can feel his little budge down there on me.

"fuck your making me go crazy." He says.

"your hard right?" I teased him and laughed.