6 - Caught Pt. 2

Izuku rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Yeah. I couldnt wait for you to get your feelings together forever could i? I just sped up the process."

Katsuki turns red.

"S-So y-you-"

Izuku steps to katsuki and grabs his face, kissing him then pulling away.

"I love you katsuki bakugou."

His face turns even more red and he stammers.

"W-what-"

Izuku holds his hand, pulling him forward.

"So we're dating now. Boyfriends. Is that alright with you?"

Katsuki gives his hand a squeeze, nodding.

"Hell yeah!"

Katsuki nervously gives izukus cheek a peck and izuku smiles softly, looking at katsuki with adoration.

They both get to school and izuku lets go of his hand, katsuki giving him a confused look.

"Its best if we keep this a secret between the two of us."

Katsuki and izuku stare at each other and katsuki begins to understand.

"Yeah..."

After this whole thing, days pass comfortably with each other, in their secret relationship. Finally, the last day of middle school, katsuki decides to do something hes only been dreaming about. Izuku is sitting on the wooden bench, zoning out, holding katsukis hand while he nervously thinks of what to say. Izuku glances at him and stares.

"Whats wrong katsuki? Is something on your mind?"

Katsuki turns pink and takes a deep breath, in and out.

"Actually.."

Katsuki gets off the bench, gets on one knee and pulls something out of his pocket of his pants. Katsuki turns red and opens it, revealing a ring. Izukus eyes widen and pink dusts his cheeks.

"Kat-"

"Let me talk first damn nerd. I- I have a speech so just stay quiet."

He clears his throat and meets his eyes.

"Izuku Midoriya. You are the most amazing, perfect, godly, greatest person in my life, in the whole fucking universe. These years knowing you, being around you, with you, have made me the happiest person in the world, and i want to feel this way everyday with you, i want you to be in my life for as long as im alive. I know we cant get married right now, so this will have to do."

katsuki stares at him intensily, nervous passion burning in his eyes. Izuku smiles and pulls out the same type of box from his own pocket and reveals the ring inside. He grins, laughing. 

"I guess we both have the same taste." 

They both turn red.

"S-So you were gonna-" 

Izuku kisses katsuki softly, the wind blowing through their hair lightly. 

"Of course i was, i cant think of any other person i would wanna spend the rest of my life with. Your perfect for me katsuki Bakugou." 

katsukis eyes shine and he cant help the big grin on his face. 

"Your such a damn nerd Izuku." 

They both put each others rings on and go home, excited for the future they can have together.