11 - Teacher Pt. 3

"W-what is g-going o-on?!"

Izuku sighs, picking Katsuki up easily, pulling him against his chest.

"You need to calm down kid, your gonna have a heart attack. Take a deep breath. In and out."

Katsuki follows Izuku's instructions, taking a deep breath in and out and continues until he has finally calmed down. 

"What... is happening..." 

Izuku hums. 

"Well i was talking a shower and i walked in and you were passed out on my bed, so i let you sleep. What's the problem?" 

Katsuki's face turns even more red. 

"But i-" 

Izuku sighs, examining his face with an analytical stare. 

"I knew this whole-time punk, I'm not mad or anything, it's fine. But don't think just because i let this slide I'm gonna treat you any differently in the classroom." 

Izuku grins and Katsuki's skin crawls with pure happiness. Katsuki takes another deep breath and Izuku hums. He pulls Katsuki close again and brings his face to the nape of his neck. 

"Come on kid, don't go getting shy on me now, do whatever you want. You already snuck into my house." 

Katsuki hesitates for a moment, and the takes a deep breath and melts in Izuku's arms. 

"I'm dreaming. That has to be it..." 

Izuku laughs and pulls him even closer and turns him around, making Katsuki yelp and grip Izuku's shirt tighter. 

"Nope, its completely real. It's been real ever since i found out you've been watching me." 

Katsuki stiffens. 

"Thats...A while then..." 

Izuku quickly takes off his shirt and then Katsuki's, a huge grin on his face. 

"Sorry kid but i just can't get closer to you, your adorable!" 

Katsuki wraps his arms around Izuku's neck and wraps his legs around Izuku's waist, looking into his eyes. Izuku stares too, leaning closer and Katsuki slowly lowers his eyelids, waiting. Izuku feels their lips graze each other's, but he pulls away. 

"Sorry kid, your gonna have to earn that. Maybe next time." 

Katsuki stares at him in shock, then glowers. 

"That isn't fair old man." 

Izuku sighs and fakes disappointment. 

"19 is old man age now?" 

"Yep. Old ass man." 

Izuku grins and stands up. 

"Well, this old man needs breakfast!" 

He picks him up and goes down the stairs into the kitchen, which is clean like the other areas of the house. Katsuki is set down on a tall stool as Izuku rummages around for pancake mix. Katsuki finds himself relaxing and wishing he would have let his guard down sooner so they could have been doing this forever ago. Katsuki watches Izuku's muscles constrict and pull when he continues rummaging around, pulling out bowls and measuring cups. Katsuki's face turns even more red when Izuku looks at him and gives him a smile. 

"What's with the face punk?" 

Katsuki turns to look away, deciding to pretend he wasn't just staring holes into Izuku. 

"N-Nothing..."

Izuku smirks and goes to Katsuki, putting his hands on either side of him, making a cage with his whole body. 

"Come on, what did i say about getting all shy?" 

Izuku outs his hand on Katsuki's chin and tilts it gently, so they are looking at each other. 

"You don't need to feel embarrassed; id be checking you out too if i was in your position," 

Izuku nibbles at the place meeting Katsuki's shoulder and neck, causing him to jolt slightly. 

"Your hot." 

Katsuki feels his soul leave his body, which is now warm from the blood rushing up to his face. 

"Your one to talk old man." 

Izuku has another expression of fake disappointment. 

"I'm not even old, I'm pretty young for a teacher you know." 

Katsuki smirks, rolling his eyes. 

"Whatever nerd. You gonna make the pancakes or not?" 

Izuku quickly bolts up, getting back to work. 

"Almost forgot... You're so distracting." 

Katsuki playfully scoffs and moves his legs up and down, the counter making a soft slap when his legs do down on it. Hes lucky he got to Izuku when he did. Katsuki continues to watch him make the pancakes with a smile.