19 - Closer Pt. 2

Katsuki stares. He can do that right? It's not like the other will even notice if he indulges a little, they are in an extremely crowded room after all.

He feels someone nudge at him, so he turns back to see Kirishima raise an eyebrow at him with that damn smile. He knows exactly what hes thinking.

Katsuki shoves him back to only get a laugh. Kirishima signs, his hands moving fast and with practiced smoothness. *

'Go talk to him' 

Katsuki glares at him and scoffs, tilting his head slightly. Seriously this idiot. He signs back. 

'And say what dumbass?' 

Kirishima gives him an exasperated look and his eyes turn to something behind Katsuki. Then his face breaks out in a smirk. 

'Well lucky for you, he's coming this way.' 

Katsuki Bakugo's heart jumps so far out of his chest he's surprised he didn't die right there. He doesn't have time to sign something back because he turns around right then to see green eyes right in front of him. 

Izuku jumps slightly, and then he nervously smiles. An awkward wave comes his way and damnit it blows Katsuki's mind so much he stands there for a second trying to figure out what do to. 

Izuku and him look at each other for a couple seconds and Izuku's hand falls back to his side. Izuku wipes them on his pants and puts his hands in front of him. He signs 

'It's nice to see you. Having fun?' 

Katsuki's heart explodes. He stares at him again, mouth slightly agape. Izuku laughs, his hand coming back up to his mouth to cover it somewhat. Katsuki scrambles for something to say. 

'You too nerd. No. You?' 

Izuku's eyes shine as they watch Katsuki sign, and when he's done, he gives Katsuki another smile. Katsuki wants to never let this moment go, he wants to keep Izuku away from everyone else so that no one other than him and see that smile. 

'Wanna go outside?' 

Katsuki doesn't waste any more time and nods, giving a look to Kirishima, who gives him a thumbs up and good luck, already in a conversation with some other extra. They both navigate through the crowd of people, finally making their way outside. 

It's about the same as inside the house, with crowds of people. The only difference is that there is fresh air, and the music isn't that loud. The crowds here are broken up into smaller groups, people engaged in small talk, some smoking and others making out. 

Izuku takes the lead and the both of them sit on the grass in the corner of the yard that merges into a small forest off of the property. Its awkward, and Katsuki rubs his hands on his thighs, sitting with his legs splayed out. 

*When words are signed, they are a little chunky like, 'Favorite Color Orange' So i just put it like how you would read it after you got rid of all that and put it into a correct sentence if that makes sense