5 - Ghost Pt. 1

Katsuki Bakugou is the grim reaper. He will never age and he will never die. He doesnt remember when he became this or if he always had this job. All he remembers is waking up in a dark space and instantly knowing what he was supposed to do. Of course he questioned it, he always did. It's the only thing he could think about, better then thinking of all the people he would have to take.

It's better if he is numb to it all, if he had to really feel then he would lose his mind. So, endless days and nights where filled with taking humans souls to the underworld. They would cry, scream, beg for him not to take them, would fight him. But they always lost. They didn't have a chance.

But then he met him.

Izuku Midoriya wasn't meant to die. It had been an accident. He had always wished he was a hero. He was quirkless. But that didn't stop him from saving that women who had fallen in the road. That didn't stop him from picking her up and shoving her away from the truck. That didn't stop him from watching if she made it safely. Still, as he watched his body bleed out, he smiled when he saw that the women was safe.

A blond came up behind him. He was beautiful. He smiles at him. "Hello." The blond stares down at him, continuing to stand. His red eyes are dull and soulless. "Your coming with me. Your dead. I'm here to take your soul." Izuku stares at him, and his smile slightly falters, and he slowly turns his head to the ground in front of him. "..oh.." the blond contines to stare, and its quiet except for the sound of alarms wailing in the background.

Izuku takes a deep breath, let's it out, and then relaxes, dejected. "OK. I'm ready now." He stands up, brushes himself off and looks one last time to the events in front of him. His body is being covered in a black body bag. He looks at the blond again and smiles. The other stares at him. He expected him to cry, scream, beg, something. But he just smiled and held his hand as they both walked into the darkness. Suddenly, no matter how small the moment seemed, the light was back in his eyes.

"What happens.. when your soul is taken." The blond looks at him. "Your taken to a boat and let hades decide your fate." Izuku hums in understanding, his clothes fading and being replaced with a white cloak. "So how long are we going to walk in the dark?" The blond looks around in the darkness. "Who knows. It's different every time." Izuku and him walk in the dark, cool air coming out from seemingly everywhere.