KIDNAP

Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena are best friends. Caroline is a vampire, Bonnie is a witch and Elena is a human. Elena's lover is Stefan. He is a vampire and Bonnie's lover is Stefan's brother named Damon, who is also a vampire. Meanwhile, Caroline's lover Tyler is a wolf.

There are very close to each other. One day while Caroline is walking alone to school because her car is in the workshop, suddenly a group of men kidnapped her.

She couldn't fight because there are very strong and injected her with vervain. After a few hours, she opened her eyes and she was in the dungeon. She is not wearing her daylight ring. Someone took it. She screamed with pain because her skin was burning with the light of sunlight. Her two hands were tied to the chair. She could not move.

Suddenly, the door opened. Caroline looked tired and weak without blood. She could not see the face of the people in front of her.

Help me.......Help meeeeeeeeeee, said Caroline in a  weak voice.

We will get a good reward for kidnapping this girl,'' said one of the guys.

''I will call Klaus and inform him,'' said another guy.

Klaus received a call that his hybrids already captured the doubleganger. Klaus needs the double-ganger blood to make more hybrids.

Within a minute, Klaus reached the dungeons.

Klaus went near Caroline and looked at her face.

''Idiots! She is not doubleganger, 'shouted Klaus.

''What!'' asked the hybrids.

Klaus takes a look at her skin and then he realized that she is a vampire.

Klaus was very angry.

''Kill her,''said Klaus.

Then one of the hybrids took a wood stick and wanted to stab her heart but was stopped by Rebekah.

She took away Caroline from the dungeons. She brought her to Klaus's mansion because Rebekah is Klaus's sister. Rebekah lays her on her bed. She gave her vampire blood but it was not enough so she gave blood from blood bags. Caroline looked tired and weak. Rebekah waited beside the bed and stared at her.

''Rebekah!Rebekah!''shouted Klaus.

Rebekah heard and appear in front of him.

''Where is she!'' shouted Klaus.

''She is sleeping in my room, ''said Rebekah with a smile.

''How dare you bring her to our mansion ?'' said Klaus.

''How dare you want to kill an innocent vampire? ''said Rebekah.

''Don't you ever dare to talk to me like that,'' said Klaus.

Kol heard the quarreling and he whooshed towards them.

''What is happening here?'' asked Kol

''It's none of your business, ''said Klaus. Then Klaus flashed to Rebekah's room but Rebekah blocked him at the front door.

''Don't you ever dare touch her. If not, I will kill all your hybrids, ''said Rebekah.

Klaus looks at her with an angry face and flashes to his painting room.