I LOVE HIM

Caroline was enraged with his friend's behavior so she went to Damon and Stefan's mansion.

Damon! Stefan! she shouted.

They came out from their rooms. They know why Caroline is shouting.

''What the hell are you thinking? ''asked Caroline.

They just stayed quiet.

 ''I thought all of you my friends,'' cried Caroline.

Stefan tried to touch her but she pushed him away.

''What he did do to you? Did he try to hurt you? ''asked Caroline.

''Your mom wants Klaus to be separated from you forever. That's why we tried to kill him, ''said Damon.

''I get it, it's my mom's plan, said,'' Caroline.

She went out of the house and went to her house. She found her mother sitting on the sofa.

''Mom, how dare you put up a plan to kill Klaus? ''asked Caroline.

''I don't like to see you with Klaus. He is a monster, ''said Liz.

''I love him and I will be with him forever,'' said Caroline.

''Caroline, listen to me. You are still young and later you will regret making a wrong decision,'' said Liz.

''I don't want to listen to anyone. Today onwards I won't stay here anymore. I have no mother and friends,'' said Caroline.

Her mother tried to stop her but she just ignored her.

Caroline packed all her things and went to Klaus's mansion.

She sat beside Klaus with tears in her eyes. Rebekah entered the room and told her that the witch Davina is helping the get a cure for Klaus.

''Don't worry, we still have hope,'' said Rebekah.

''I hope so, ''said Caroline touching Klaus's face.

Caroline didn't go to school and will stay beside Klaus. She will kiss and talk to him.

Rebekah told Caroline that she wanted to put him in the coffin but she didn't like the idea. She wanted him to be beside her.

''How long it will take to cure him? I can ask my friend to help him,'' said Caroline.

''Your friend Bonnie is the one who created the poisonous blood. She used your blood because your body is contained with Klaus's blood, ''said Rebekah.

''How can my best friend betrays me? ''cried Caroline when she heard it.

''I think you don't trust anyone around you. Klaus has so many enemies, that's the reason he always protects you, ''said Rebekah.

Caroline stays quiet with tears in her eyes. She stayed beside him and hold his hand.

''Nothing will happen to you. I won't let, Klaus ''said Caroline.

It's been a month, Klaus till on the bed. He is not dead yet. Davina called Rebekah and told Rebekah that she has found the cure but was not sure if it would work or not. She told Rebekah that only Caroline's blood could cure him.

''What? If I knew this a month ago, my brother won't be sleeping this long,'' said Rebekah.

Rebekah was happy to receive the news.

''Caroline!Caroline!I have a piece of good news,'' said Rebekah.

''What is it?'' asked Caroline sitting beside Klaus.

''He will survive with your blood,'' said Rebekah.

Kol took an injection needle and get the blood from Caroline. Then he injected it into Klaus's body.

They waited for an hour and the color of Klaus's body changed. It's turning normal. Then he opened his eyes and look around but he looked pale because not enough blood in his body.

Kol gave him the blood bag. He drank it within a second. Then, he gave him more. He finished it within a minute.

''Klaus, you awake at last, ''said Caroline with tears in her eyes.

Rebekah hugged Caroline. ''You save him,'' said Rebekah with excitement.

''So, Caroline's blood is your cure. How many times you did blood sharing? ''asked  Kol with a laugh.

Klaus stared at him.

''Enough Kol! Klaus needs to rest, better give him space,'' said Rebekah.

''Caroline! You stay,'' said Klaus.

Caroline smiled. She gets into the bedsheet beside him. She puts her head on his chest.

''I'm sorry Klaus. It's because of me,'' said Caroline.

''No, it's not your fault. It's my fault because I have so many enemies in my life,'' said Klaus.

''My mom doesn't like you that's why she did this to you. I'm not staying at my house because I can't trust anyone. I already moved here,'' said Caroline.

One day your mother will accept me said Klaus and hugged her.

''I hope so. You better sleep because you need to rest,'' said Caroline.

''I already had enough rest but now I want you,'' said Klaus with a kiss on her lips. Caroline responded with a kiss.

''I miss you, Klaus,'' said Caroline.

''I miss you too, ''said Klaus.

Then, they both kissed and make love till morning.

The end--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------