HOT HYBRID

Caroline will dress up sexy whenever at the bar. Many guys will try to talk to her but they are not to her taste and most of them are humans. She is looking for a wolf or vampire but it's hard for her to find one. She never gives up. She will spend most of the evening at the bar singing, and dancing.

One day, while she is dancing with a human stranger, suddenly the human stranger's head was broken and thrown away from the dance floor. Caroline saw a handsome hot guy standing in front of her. She knew he is not a human. Caroline smiled at him and when close to him.

''Would you dance with me?'' said Caroline.

The handsome hot guy smiled at her. Then he pulled her hip closer to his body and then Caroline put her hand around his neck. He holds her hips. They were staring at each other while dancing with a slow rhythm.

''So, you are a vampire?'' asked Caroline

''No, I'm different,'' said Klaus.

''A wolf?'' asked Caroline.

''No,'' said Klaus.

''Then...........?'' asked Caroline with curious.

''Hybrid,''said Klaus.

''What is a hybrid?'' asked Caroline.

''Half vampire and half wolf,'' said Klaus.

That's great. What's your name? asked Caroline.

''Klaus and you?'' said Klaus.

''I'm Caroline, ''said Caroline.

Klaus smirked when he heard the name.

''You looked sexy. I assume you are a lonely beautiful vampire who desires more, ''said Klaus.

Caroline get closer to his lips and licked them.''I assume you just had your dinner by the taste of the blood on your lips,'' said Caroline.

Klaus smirked. ''You can taste mine, ''said Klaus with a husky voice.

Then, Caroline gets closer to his neck and bite. She sucks the blood and it tastes sweet. After that, Klaus bites her neck and sucks her blood, and definitely, her blood tastes sweet.

Caroline moaned and he missed the moment he had with blind Caroline for the first time. That is blood sharing.

''I never had these strange feelings by doing this,'' said Caroline.

''I will give you more if you want,'' whispered Klaus in her ears.

Caroline smiled. She is happy that she has already found her life partner.

''Shall we go somewhere else, a bit privacy,'' asked Klaus.

''I hope you won't kill me, ''said Caroline with a laugh.

''I promise I won't, ''said Klaus.

Klaus flashed her to his car. They get in the car.

''So where do you want to bring me?'' asked Caroline.

''Somewhere quiet, ''said Klaus.

He drove the car to the graveyard and it looked very quiet. They both stayed in the car and staring each other. Klaus moves closer to her and kissed her lips. She still tastes the same. He kissed her harder because he missed her. Caroline responded and took off his T-shirt by kissing his lips. He stopped and look into her eyes and smiled. Then he kissed her by ripping her clothes and they had sex at the back seat. They had sex many rounds till slept naked in the car.

''I miss you, Caroline,'' said Klaus to himself while she is sleeping on his chest.