STAY AWAY

Rebekah and Kol came back from shopping. They bought so many clothes and things for Caroline. When Kol and Rebekah entered the room, they saw the room is in mess. Most of the things are broken. Rebekah looked at Caroline, she is fine sitting on the bed wearing her clothes. She felt relieved that nothing happen to her.

She went to Caroline and hugged her. So you changed your clothes.''How did you find it?'' asked Rebekah. Caroline didn't want to tell that some man came into the room and given her the clothes. She felt embarrassed. So she lied.

I find it on my own that's why so many things are broken. I'm sorry Rebekah, to break things in your room.

It's ok. I bought some clothes and things for you, said Rebekah.

Thank you so much but I cannot see, said Caroline with a sad face.

Don't be sad. I choose the best one for you, said Rebekah.

''Rebekah, why you are helping me a lot? I never meant anything for you,'' said Caroline.

''Yes, you are. You are my best friend,'' said Rebekah.

Caroline hugged her with tears in her eyes.

''I think I should get you your room with fewer things so you can move around easily,'' said Rebekah.

''I don't want to be far from you,'' said Caroline.

''It's next to my room and has a door in between,'' said Rebekah.

Caroline smiled.

''Ok, now come I bring you to the kitchen and get you some blood bag,'' said Rebekah.

Caroline nodded.

Rebekah holds Caroline's hand and gets down the staircase.

Rebekah saw Klaus sitting at the table top and drinking blood from the blood bag. 

Rebekah holds Caroline's hand tightly and sat beside her. She didn't talk to Klaus because she is very angry with him. She gave Caroline the blood bag. Klaus is staring at Caroline with no anger on his face.

After they drank the blood, Rebekkah brought her to her new room and ask her to walk around and touch things around her. Caroline is a fast learner. She can remember all things around her without seeing them. Then, Rebekah arranged all her things and clothes in Caroline's new wardrobe. Rebekah asked Caroline to rest in his new room then she went to her room. She saw Klaus sitting on the chair.''I want to talk to you,'' said Klaus.

Rebekah is flashed to the garden at the mansion. Klaus followed her.

''What do you want to talk about?'' asked Rebekah.

''I want to talk about the blind girl,'' said Klaus.

How do you know she is blind? asked Rebekah.

''Because you hold her hand when she walks and feeds her the blood bag,'' said Klaus.

''What you want to know about her?'' asked Rebekah

How does she become blind because she is a vampire? asked Klaus.

It's because of you! shouted Rebekah.

What! asked Klaus.

''Yes, it's because of you. You locked her too long under the sun and she lost her eyesight. She lost her daylight ring when you kidnapped her. Pity her and please stay away from her,'' said Rebekah.

Klaus was very quiet and went to his painting room. He started to drink till become sober thinking about the blind girl. He started to draw her face with beautiful eyes.