I LOVE YOU MORE

It's the morning, and Klaus and Caroline are awake in the car. Caroline is on top of Klaus's chest. Both are still naked and exhausted.

''I never had sex after I become a vampire,'' said Caroline.

Klaus was surprised by her confessions.

''Tyler is scared he will bite me and I will die,'' said Caroline.

''You won't die if I bite you,'' said Klaus.

How? asked Caroline with surprise.

I will show you, said Klaus. After that, he bites Caroline's neck and sucks her blood. Her blood tastes sweet like cherry. Caroline moaned. Then he stopped. He asks Caroline to bite his neck. She did and suck the blood. Then she stopped.

She checked her neck and it recovers.

''My blood can recover from the wolf bite,'' said Klaus.

It feels amazing when we do this, said Caroline.

Klaus kissed her and bites her lips and Caroline also did that.

They can't get away from each other. They enjoyed their moments in the car.

After that, both of them dress up and went to the mansion by holding hands and their hair looks messy.

''Well, well, love birds are here. So how is the 24 hours date?'', asked Kol with a smile.

Caroline's face turned red and Klaus shows his angry face to Kol.

Are you jealous? asked Klaus.

''Yes, because I haven't found a beautiful vampire like Caroline,'' said Kol.

''I'm sure one day you will find one, ''said Caroline with a smile.

Klaus took Caroline to her room. Then he hugged and kissed her.

Thank you for giving me an amazing date, said Caroline with a smile.

Welcome, said Klaus.

We are very smelly, need to take bath. So go away, said Caroline.

Klaus went to his room to take bath. He never had this kind of happiness in his life.

After they had their blood bag, Klaus gave a good night kiss to Caroline and send her to her room.

It's midnight. Caroline could not sleep because she is thinking about Klaus and his touches. She misses him. She stood with her night dress and took a stick to look for Klaus. When she was walking at the corridor, suddenly she was hit with a chest. She smiled, it was Klaus.

''Why you are still awake?'' asked Klaus.

''I cannot sleep,'' said Caroline.

''I also cannot sleep, thinking of you, ''said Klaus.

Caroline smiled and her face turned red.

Would you mind sleeping with me in my roooom? stammered Klaus.

Caroline nodded to agree with a smile.

Klaus could not control himself. He carried Caroline to his bed and lay her on the bed.

Klaus lay beside her. She puts her head on his bare chest. Klaus hugged her.

''I miss you. I cannot sleep without you,'' said Caroline.

''Me too,'' said Klaus kissing her forehead.

''What will you do without me if I go back to Mystic Falls? ''asked Caroline.

''I will come and look for you,'' said Klaus.

''Klaus, when you fall in love with me?'' asked Caroline.

''When you fall on my chest and kiss my lips,'' said Klaus.

Caroline's cheeks turned red. ''Why you didn't answer when I talk to you that day? ''asked Caroline.

''I was mesmerized by your beauty when you were naked. I cannot take my eyes off you,'' said Klaus.

Caroline pinched his hand. ''Naughty hybrid,'' said Caroline with a laugh.

Klaus kissed her lips.''I love you so much,'' said Klaus.

''So my turn, when did you fall in love with me? ''asked Klaus

''When you wiped my tears while I'm sitting in the garden. I didn't feel that you are evil,'' said Caroline.

Klaus kissed her lips with tears in his eyes. She wiped the tears.

''No one ever says that to me. People think of me as a monster,'' said Klaus.

Caroline touched his eyes, face, and lips. She kissed him.

I love you, Klaus. I love you a lot, said, Caroline.

I love you too, said Klaus.

They kissed and had sex till morning. They were so perfect for each other on the bed.