TOUGH TIME

It was early morning, Caroline woke up in her bedroom. She is having a terrible headache. So, she went to the kitchen to get some drinks, suddenly Liz Forbes saw the image of Caroline is standing beside the refrigerator. Liz Forbes went near her and look at Caroline.

''Why are you staring at me like that, asked Caroline.

''Are you Caroline?'', asked Liz Forbes

Of course, I'm Caroline, who else do you think, said Caroline.

Liz Forbes hugged her with tears in her eyes.

I never taught I will see you again and you can see me, said Liz Forbes

Mom, what the hell are you talking about? I just woke up from my bed and you are acting weird,'' said Caroline.

''Do you remember what happened to you? ''asked Liz Forbes.

No, what happened to me? Am I waking up from a coma? asked  Caroline with a laugh.

No! No! No!, said Liz Forbes.

Then what happens to me? Please let me have my drinks because I'm having a terrible headache, said Caroline.

Then, Liz Forbes realized that something is wrong with her and she thinks that Caroline lost her memory.

Liz Forbes called Bonnie and Elana to inform Caroline.

Bonnie and Elana visited her at her house.

''Thank god you came, my mom is asking so many questions and looked at me weirdly. I just can't stand it, ''said Caroline.

Bonnie and Elana know that she lost her memory because Liz Forbes already told them and they didn't ask her much.

''So, we need to get ready for school. See you at school, ''said Caroline

Then she took her things and she saw her mobile phone is a different model and it was a very expensive one. She thought maybe Tyler bought it for her and put it in her room as a surprise.

She took her phone and went to school. At school, she was searching for Tyler but cannot be found. Then she Bonnie and Elana.

''I couldn't find Tyler, did he come to school?'' asked Caroline.

Caroline didn't know that Tyler is already stopped coming to school because he is taking care of his pregnant wife in Virginia. He already moved in with his wife after he got married.

Bonnie and Elana don't know how to tell her.

''Maybe he is not well,''' lied Bonnie.

''Maybe,'' said Elana.

Caroline just kept quiet and tried to call him but it was a voicemail. She piss off and went to class.

''Welcome back Caroline,'' said the history teacher.

''Is it a joke? Why all acting weirdo?'' asked Caroline.

The history teacher just smiled at her behavior.

Then after school, Caroline went to Tyler's house. She rang the bell and Tyler's mom opens the door. His mother's face changed when she was her.

''Caroline your back, ''said Tyler mom.

Yes, I'm back! So, how is Tyler? He didn't come to school, said Caroline.

You didn't know, ask Tyler's mom.

What do I need to know? Asked Caroline

Tyler already married and moved with his wife to Virginia. He already stopped schooling because his wife is pregnant and he must take care.

Caroline was shocked and tears fall from her eyes. All this while Tyler cheated on her and she didn't know. She cried and ran away from Tyler's house. Tyler mom's called her but she did not listen.

Caroline was sitting on her bed and crying. ''Why Bonnie and Elana didn't tell her? Maybe they don't know, ''she asked herself.

Then she called Bonnie and Elana. She told them that she wanted to see them.

They came and saw her on the bed crying.

Tyler cheated on me, he is already married and has a pregnant wife,' 'said Caroline with tears.

Bonnie and Elena acted like first time hearing it.

''Don't cry Caroline, you will get a handsome and nice guy one day,'' Bonnie.

Yes, Caroline, he is not the only guy in this world. I'm sure you will find the right guy, said Elana.

''I'm not sure. I have no luck in love,'' said Caroline.

Don't say that, you are pretty. I'm sure many guys will line up for you, said Bonnie.

Bonnie wiped Caroline's tears.

''Just let's forget about it and hang out at the bar,'' said Elana.

After that, the three of them went to Bar and have a drink. Most people at the bar looked at Caroline like weird.

Why are they all staring at me? asked Caroline

Maybe you are beautiful, said Bonnie with a smile.

''Nice joke,'' said Caroline.

The drinks that were ordered came and they all had cheers and drank.

Let's dance, said Elana.

That's great, said Caroline.

 They started to dance but Caroline was still unhappy with what Tyler did to her.

She wanted to revenge on him by getting a guy and getting married.

On the next day, they met at the school.

I want to tell you something, said Caroline.

Yes, what? asked Elana

''I think I want to find a guy and get married. It's to revenge on him. He thinks that no one will get married to me because he left me. I want him to feel guilty,'' said Caroline.

''Are you mad? ''said Bonnie

''It's not easy to find a guy and get married because you have to fall in love and get to know each other. You also need to find a vampire, not a human. Where will you find? ''said Elana.

''I think this is just a stupid idea, ''said Bonnie.

Caroline just laughed then she left them.

In the evening, Caroline started to wear a sexy dress so that she could attract guys. She wore heavy makeup with thick red lipstick She already changed after the breakup. She won't listen to her friend's advice anymore.

Actually, she was distressed about whatever happened to her.