1. Usually Don't Be Fallin' Fast

Taste like strawberries on a summer evening
And it feels like just a song

    It was like any other day in Korea's most prestigious Arts College -Korea's Zenith Arts College. Popularly known as KZA.
It was the institution that every art student dreamed of attending.
It has produced the most famous and successful artists in its history. It offered free scholarships to outstanding students who couldn't afford it.

    In KZA, everyone was treated equally. Well, that was in most cases. However, everyone was given the privilege to showcase their talent and the outstanding ones were given required equipments that would help. For instance, the best students were given their own studios. Along with prizes.

   Ofcourse, what would a school be without pretty faces? KZA was also known for having the most good looking students in the whole of Korea.

  The Popular Perfectionists aka BTS. A group of seven madly talented guys.

  Then we have The Famous Four aka Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyong and Lalisa Manoban.

   And we can never forget the most admired and idolized female who is in a group the Famous Four called BLACKPINK, The A+ All Rounder; Kim Joohyun.

♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗

   Kim Taehyung stared at the girl infront of him with a bored gaze as she stared at him with a sheepish expression on her face.

"I like you, Taehyung." She confessed. He raised an eyebrow at her and nodded.

"If that's all, I would like to leave now. Excuse me." He said, walking away. The girl ran to him and blocked his path. He groaned internally.

"What?"

"You didn't say anything."

He chuckled, a smirk forming on his lips. "And what do you want me to say? You like me, and it's pretty obvious that I don't. Heck, I didn't know you even existed until today. So if we're clear here, I'll leave."

  He left without looking back. The poor girl bowed her head with a crestfallen face, leaving as soon as his footsteps faded completely.

♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗♗

  Kim Taehyung walked into his favorite place in the entire school - BTS' Studio. His friends were already there. Jimin walked towards him, slinging an arm around him.

"Where were you?"

  He scoffed, and Jimin chuckled instantly.

"I feel sorry for her. You're cruel." He accused his friend, punching him playfully. Taehyung smiled and pushed him out of the studio.

  Their next class was Music. Jungkook was smiling and chatting with Jimin, both excited.
Taehyung raised an eyebrow at them. Seeing his expression, Jungkook answered his silent question.

"KJ is performing today. Damn, I'm so excited."

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I was disappointed when she couldn't sing last time. The class period ran out before her turn."