章-3

"Now stopping at Tsubasa Beach Station, Passengers please stay in your seats until the doors are opened. Thank you."

Harua was again at the same wrong Station. But this time he decided to go wrong for the right thing.

He followed the same path he took yesterday and he found himself in front of the odd girl who sold paintings on the beach. She noticed his presence and recognized the boy because of his black cane.

"Oi, you are that boy from yesterday!" She stood up from the front of her tent under the streetlamp where her paintings were displayed. Harua recognized the voice quickly and bowed in the wrong direction again.

"Aye stop bowing to ghosts dummy! I'm here," she chuckled and grabbed his arm to make him turn towards her. "Uh..right I'm sorry," He grinned awkwardly while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"So why are you here again?" The young girl asked while being curious about his presence there. "I came back to thank you!" He smiled and bowed ninety degrees again. "Stop bowing or else I will feed you to the sharks!" She laughed at her own gruesome joke. Harua joined with an absurd laugh.

"Well no need to thank me, I just sent you to the place you belong to." She replied shortly. "But how do you know where I came from?" The teenager asked curiously. "Your uniform, it's from Kamada High in Adachi right?" The young girl replied and he nodded. "I know it because I used to live in that neighborhood." She replied as the answer to his inner thoughts. 

"Ah…so you graduated?" 

"No, I dropped out.'' She responded and Harua decided not to invade her privacy. "Anyways you haven't seen the painting I gifted you, am I right again?" 

"Uh as you can see I'm blind…but I put up that painting on my wall!" He replied but the wavy-haired girl chortled again. "Who said you can't see?"

"What do you mean? I'm not lying, I lost my eyesight when I was six…" a small pout formed on his face indicating that he was upset. "You don't necessarily need eyes to see things…you could see this way too," She gently encircled his wrist with her palm and guided him to her small shed under the post.

"I don't understand-" 

Just wait!" She laughed lightly and made him sit on a chair beside hers. "Now feel it…"  The female put his fingers over the slightly projected painting and ran it from the top to the bottom.

Harua's confusion was changed into a state of pure delight and curiosity.

"A braille art…"

He could see it. He could see the painting in front of his dark world.

It was a flower. A beautiful daffodil that symbolized a new beginning.