6. A Mess.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑩𝒐𝒚

"The plan is this. We will go to the meeting point they sent you. You won't leave the car; I need you to promise me that you won't leave the car. I will go out, meet the gentlemen and give them the money"

"Why should I leave you alone?" she asked worried and I felt my heart skipping a beat at her question.
"You will have to trust me" I said and she didn't say anything as we got there. Three men were waiting in front of a car, waiting for her. Three men were waiting for her in the middle of nowhere, there is no way this was going to end up good for her. That only makes me furious.
"Tyler..." I heard her say my name and I just gave her every bit of my attention.
"Be careful" she said and I smiled calming her.
"Be right back" I said and left the car, leaving the keys on. The three men took a defensive position when they saw me, as they should.
"Hello gentlemen. I'm sent from Ashley, I'm her boyfriend"

"We warned that bitch to come alone, what game is this?" the one of them yelled taking his gun out.
"I know, I know. But I just wanted, you know, some snow. I brought you the money, she made eighty grand tonight. I could pay you the double if you brought me some good stuff"

"So, you're one of us..." 

In your dreams.

"Man, I like living simple, no drama. If you have it, I'll be happy to buy, if not, I can look elsewhere" I said and made a step back before they stop me.
"Okay fine. The double for a kilo" one of them said.
"I'll sent you the location from her phone, to deliver tomorrow night same hour same place. Deal?" I asked and they all agreed to do it.

I returned to the car and she was looking at me curious.
"What?" I asked her and she shook her head.
"Why are you so calm? What did they say? What did you say? Will they ask for more? Did they threatened you?" she was asking me so nervous that when I held her hand, I realized she was shaking.
"Breathe" I said to her and she did the exact opposite. I smiled and moved my finger over her hand.
"Everything is okay. They won't bother you again. Okay my pretty girl?" I whispered and she nodded looking only at my eyes.
"Now let's take you home" I told her and her eyes widened taking her hand from mine reaching for her phone in her bag looking at the time.
"If my aunt finds out that I sneaked out again, I'll be grounded for the rest of my life" she mumbled and I shook my head.
"Your aunt is at the hospital working the night shift"

"How do you know?"

"I went to check" I answered her and she chuckled.
"You said that as if it was the most usual thing to do" she said but I didn't comment anything. I didn't say that I took that bomb out of her car too.
I drove her home and waited till she got into her house. Then I checked her car, seeing another zip tie on the door handle. I took it off and left going to my place seeing Daniel with James. I left the bag with his stuff from his house and they both looked at me in wonder.

"What?"

"How did it go?" Dan asked and I shook my head.
"They bought it. I'll meet with them again tomorrow"

"How's Ashley?"

"Safe and sound in her home. She will be sleeping by now" he said and James laughed.
"Doubt it... can I go now?" He asked and Dan laughed.
"Sure, we'll give you a ride, but you're not going home" he said and James frowned.
"What?"

"You're going to a rehab facility. We've already called them and they must have prepared a room by now" Dan said and James looked at them speechless.
"Who the fuck are you to make decisions about my life?"

"Oh, I love when they ask that. So, James, you have two options here. Jail or rehab. We have enough to prove that you were selling coke, even if you weren't" Daniel said and I watched as the color was leaving James's face.
"Daniel Colby, special agent for the FBI, he's, my partner. I'm Tyler Black" i said and we both showed him our identities.
"Aren't you some random school kids?"