1. Pretty Boy.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑩𝒐𝒚

I walked inside the building holding my gun ready for any surprises and walked inside, carefully scanning the place.
"Do you see them?" I asked Daniel through the earpiece and then a gunshot echoed from inside the building and many more followed afterwards. I rushed inside covering myself while trying to locate those bastards, when suddenly the shootings were off. I got out from my corner and saw five bodies on the ground choking on their blood.
"Yeah, well, they saw me first" he finally gave an answer echoing in my earpiece but also my other bare ear. I turned around looking at him coming from the corner next from mine and his arm was bleeding.
"You okay Dan?" I asked him checking his arm.
"It's just a scratch, luckily" he said and sighed.
"Were they sent here from García?"

"Yep"

"Did you left anyone alive so that we can take information?"

"I do not think so. Though I did hear where the next fishing will be" he said and I raised an eyebrow.
"Mind sharing it?"

"How is your poker game?" he asked and I smiled. I like where this is going.
"I'd say pretty good" I said and we walked out of there informing the rest of the team. Someone must clean this place up.
"Perfect, because we're going to casino. Tonight"

"Tonight? They were about to move tonight?" I mumbled confused. Why such hurry moves? Something must be wrong with their business.
"I think we have messed their plans a lot by now, by taking away their girls and they are in desperate need for new ones" he said lighting a cigarette and I took it right from his lips putting it between mine the moment he lit it.
"You could have asked"

"That's what I don't get though. Why would these jerks plan a meeting in the middle of noon? That's odd"

"Because they are in hurry for tonight's game. And we should be too. We have to send almost all the team and split up because I don't know to which casino they will hit" he said troubled and he was right. This is a problem. Which we will handle delicately as always...

★☆★☆★

"I'm in" I informed Dan from the earpiece and he chuckled.
"Next time, rock paper scissors are not the way we decided who gets to be present into the trap and who's out for patrol. Lucky bastard"

"Don't whine Daniel, girls don't like that" I teased him and approached a nice young woman to change some marks.
"Poker or blackjack what do you think?" I asked more to myself.
"You're not there for fun you know"

"Am I supposed to play or just walk, wandering around the place? What seems more suspicious to you?" I said to him deciding it will be poker. I walked around seeing the five full tables and my attention fell immediately on the last one. The way she was waiting for her turn, the way her bright, blonde, long, wavy hair was tucked on one side of her neck, those red lips along with those perfectly blue eyes piercing everybody's gaze. She was sitting back at her chair, cross-legged in a black long dress with long sleeves too. Not leaving much skin to be shown. Her cards were on the table, she didn't even need to look at those, when the maiden was opening more cards, but given the piles of marks she had in front of her, I'd say she doesn't need to look. She already won the game.

"All in" a mustached wrinkled man said right before her turn.
"Are you sure about that Anthony?" she asked him sure of herself while pushing everything she had gained into the middle.
Fuck, me, up. Her voice is so melodic. Like it would be a perfect lullaby or the most beautiful sound any man could hear first thing in the morning.
"Don't play tricks with me, doll. I know my cards"