4.Far from Eden.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑩𝒐𝒚

"I don't get it, man. I've been going for a week straight in that casino and she is nowhere to be seen. I asked her fellows, which she used to play with and they said she was there almost every night, they almost miss her even if she was getting their money. But after that hell of a night, she just vanished and where do I find her next? In that fucking club dancing with three monkeys around her, while I was on a fucking mission, again. And I lost her, again" I mumbled looking at the ceiling of my room sighing in despair.
"I'd say just forget her, besides that night went down bad and you are in a bad mood since then. Nobody would want to see your whining face. As for yesterday, let's just don't talk about it, my legs are still sore from chasing those guys"

"We lost the case because of those fuckers and that girl was the only pleasant thing that night, or yesterday for that matter" I said and he chuckled from over the couch where he was laying.
I still have chills from the way our eyes clicked and didn't let go of each other's gaze. I mean she tried to get away but once I stopped her, I had her whole attention on me. I don't know what that girl did to me. What she does to me when she's around.
It feels like gravity cease to exist and I'm floating.

"I like our new case, it has more girls in it, though I would rather, less classes" I heard and turned my head on him.
"You do know, you can't touch any of them, right?"

"And why the fuck not?" he asked looking at me and raised himself in his elbows.
"Because they probably are underage, you idiot!" I yelled at him and he frowned at the realization.
"They won't be all of them, would they?"

"And what, you will show up asking for identities to find out?" I asked him and he looked at me with that brow raised.
"I will laugh very hard if the girl you're looking for is among those high school girls, you know" he said and a laugh escaped my mouth.
She was no girl; she was a damn irresistible woman and I won't stop looking for her. She's got me addicted to something that I didn't know I need. Her.

"You do know that, to be inside a casino you have to be twenty-one and older, right?" I asked him and it was written in his face that he didn't know nothing about it.
"Dan, focus. We are not going there to have fun. We have a job, let's not fuck this one up, okay? Or else we'll get paper work in the office"

"Do you remember how fun high school was? Miss Jacob's pulling her hair because we couldn't let her teach" he was reminiscing and I laughed. It was good times. Before the inevitable maturing after joining the army.
"Yes, I remember. It's only eight years since we graduated" I told him and then I heard the raining from outside getting louder.
"Aren't you a bit excited that we are going back? Plus, we are far hotter than some high school kids. Acne is gone, muscle is everywhere and I don't know about you but my sex drive is awesome, better than ever" he said and I threw a pillow on him.
"Stay fucking focused, we need to find about the drugs and fast, hopefully we get back the other case"

"Why do you want the old one?"

"Because I'm pissed with that fucker. He has it personal with me and I bet it's because I fucked his sister once. If I knew who she was I wouldn't even get turned on" I told him and he was laughing turning me his back.
"Safe to say then, that some school girls are better to fuck, than any other woman out there"

"You're an idiot. Get some sleep because you'll wake up at seven tomorrow" I warned him and turned to the side trying to get some sleep. But fuck every time I close my eyes, I see her big blue seas looking at me in such a way... Then I remember that body of hers. First, I saw her dressed in such an elegant way but yesterday she was dressed like a fucking hooker and as much as it turned me on, I wouldn't want anyone to see her dressed like that. I want to be the only one enjoying the view of her body, just like the touch of it.
The reason of why I have blue balls a couple of days now... Her.