3. The Ace.

"Are you ready?"

"Can't you just find someone else and go have fun?" I asked sighing and he smiled at me.
"Come on you depressed, little goddess who looks like a hooker with this dress. Exams are over and your detention is over and we need to get you out" he said and I smiled chuckling.
"You have your way with me, you know that" I mumbled and he shook his head knowing that very well. That's why he's my best friend after all...

★☆★☆★

I was dancing so intensely among the crowd; James was dancing with a girl while I was surrounded by three gorgeous boys. Though, none of them was gorgeous enough like my pretty boy. Yes, I'll admit, I've become addicted to him, to his presence in my mind, a constant thought. It was like, those minutes we spent was enough for him to haunt me with those dark eyes of his.

I swear I see him everywhere, as of this very moment. While those three boys have circled me, if I look to the side, I see him piercing his gaze on me while holding a drink. So, demanding, so flirty and oh my... I want to dive deep into those eyes. Into the depths of the darkness that surrounds them. To be bathed with the stars which dance on the flecked sun-kissed skin of his.

I danced some more, letting those brutes laying their hands on me, on my waist, my hips, my tummy, one of them is bold enough to even squeeze my bum into his palm. I'll give him that, he has nice strong hands. What I would give to feel like this for the whole damn day. High above the clouds, with a head high on alcohol and not a single trace of negative thoughts. As I pushed away every single one of the charming's. I walked over to get another drink and the moment I swallowed my first sip; I peered in front of me, the darkness in those two pools staring at me with a sinful smile full of promises.

I don't think he is just in my head; he seems far more lethal than usual and I got goosebumps all over my back, making my skin wanting to leave off my bones. No, it's not. My pretty boy is here. I smiled taking in his presence and then I realized he was there before, he wasn't just in my head, he saw me dancing with all those brutes. I took another one sip and got up to leave, mostly because I wanted to see if he would follow, and because I could not stand the intensity of his gaze. I'm no drunk but his eyes are getting me dizzy.
He held my hand and I smiled that millisecond before I turned and faced him raising my brow looking at his hand on my wrist. He got closer to me, this time moving his hand to my waist, painfully slow, from one side to the other and I felt that damn thing. I couldn't have cared less before, with the others. But his touch, oh, I feel it grazing on my bones.

He didn't say anything, nor did I. I was so lost into his eyes that everything else went numb. The music was just a noisy fuzz from afar, and just into my ears. He's eating me up, bite by bite, chewing slowly. I swallowed realizing my mouth had dried even if I just had a sip from my drink.
My chest was suddenly aching, making me realize that I was holding my breath, but I let it hurt a little more, as i felt his breath hit me as he made one step closer.
His hand moved up on my back tracing over my bare skin right over my spine where I could feel the fire rising under his fingertips.
This man is setting on the fire that will burn us alive slow and painfully.
But hell, I am letting him because I don't understand what is happening to me right now.
I forget how to behave.
He smiled and I pinned my eyes on his lips maybe a little too long, before I realized, he, as well had noticed it and his grin only grew bigger.
Kill me just now.

The world was moving and we were frozen there, or more like the world was frozen and we were the only ones moving. People were dancing, drinking, laughing, having fun, kissing and making out in the shadows and then there were we. Two people staring at each other.
It was until another man approached him from behind getting his attention and then it was my chance to leave. Because I could never be his Eve, I can, only be me, and the me I am, he would not be interested in.
I lost him with all these people and the dim lighting, to my advantage. I found James and pulled him from his arm taking him out.