Chapter 3

The day after I had a light snack in town I brought some gifts which I gave to the other and am currently in combat training using my enhanced strength to overpower my opponents.

Me: "Come on Jaune your better than this".

Jaune rushed at me and as expected he wasn't looking at his aura and I drop down to avoid his sword before kicking him in the face sending him into the air before dropping to the ground.

Goodwitch: "This match is over with Mr L/n being the winner".

I help Jaune up as the bell rings and we all walk out to the cafeteria soon followed by Velvet walking over to me and where she took a picture which I didn't mind as she was a kind person.

???: "Velvet come on you wanted to go shopping right".

Velvet: "Coming Coco see you F/n".

I nod as she left with her teammate but I soon noticed that a report of White Fang attacks had increased seeing this I take my leave claiming I was going to train but Yang wanted to come as to look suspicious I agree as we leave the cafeteria.

Yang: "So what you planning to train on stud".

Me: "Well I'm thinking of getting a weapon since I don't really have one".

Yang: "Oh really then lets look together".

We both walk into a store that sells weapons or makes special weapons if requested but nothing looked good Yang showed you a nice gun but your seem more up close and personal kind of guy as you noticed something.

Me: "Hey how much for these".

Shop keeper: "Oh them well I would have to say 3,000 Lien".

Me: "Here".

Shop keeper: "Thank you for your business".

After grabbing my new weapons I show Yang and she seems a little confused as to my choice but accepts it as we walk out and just as we do White Fang members start causing trouble as I walk over with Yang to check it out.

White Fang member 1: "Listen up your going to give us every last bit of dust here or you'll die understood".

Me: "Or you can leave and avoid an ass wooping the like of which will not be nice".

White Fang member 2: "You humans can't bully us Faunus any more".

The White Fang members surround me which made Yang nervous but I smile before grabbing my new weapons as they rush at me but I just hit them with a right hook and shatter their masks.

Me: "lets take out the trash".

I grab the White Fang members and toss them through the doors as they land in the street before I walk out but was soon forced to back up when Faunus with a lightning semblance shows.

Lightning Faunus: "You will remain back human and don't even think of asking V to help you".

I was surprised that he new of Venom but I don't need him to help me as I rush at him and begin boxing him keeping him from countering as I see and opening and spin round before delivering an elbow to the face knocking him into a wall.

Me: "How about you stay down before I hurt you".

I walk towards the Faunus but was soon hit with lightning which sent me flying into wall but as I look at him I see he changed everyone saw it.

Lightning Symbiote Form