Chapter 4

The days after I exposed my secret to Yang I keep my distance from everyone many of them did try to speak to me by coming to my dorm but I just ignore them unsure if they still see me as a friend and little by little they came by less and less.

To you

I'm in my dorm getting my stuff packed but Venom talks to me as I do so asking if I'm sure and I tell him I am as I finish and leave my dorm but not before I place a note on the desk in my room saying my goodbyes to everyone.

Me: "Venom tell me if I found you away back to your own world would you go back".

Venom: "I don't know being with you and those friends of yours makes me feel happy but are you happy to leave them".

Me: "I have been nothing but a mistake since I got here".

Venom could feel my anger rising for some unknown reason but he does his best to keep me calm as we leave Beacon for good but I don't head to Vale but instead I head to the Emerald Forest to be with the other monsters.

Back at your dorm

A knock came at the door to your dorm but when there was no answer the person enters and that person was Yang but once she sees it's empty she looked sad and was about to leave before seeing the not on your desk.

As she reads the not she begins to feel tears run down her face before her eyes widen and she runs out your dorm room and drops the note before passing team JNPR who all looked confused as Yang runs to the Emerald Forest to find you.

Yang: ^F/n you dummy did you think I hated you and that note was full of sadness like you were hurting but why?^.

Yang would soon find herself in a clearing looking round hoping to find some signs of the direction you would take but nothing until she hears growling as a pack of Beowolves emerge from the forest however Yang was in such a hurry she forgot to grab her weapons.

Yang: "I'm so dead".

Yang prepared for the attack that was coming but just before a Beowolf reached her something grabs it and rips it's head off Yang soon looks to see Venom who steps over her as the pack begins to attack jumping on Venom but he was too strong as he starts tossing them into each other.

Yang: "F/n or Venom I need to tell you something".

Venom: "Later but first these dogs need to be put down".

Venom runs at the Beowolves and grabs one by the neck before breaking it's neck as another Beowolf pounced Venom caught it and slams it into the ground and follows up with a stomp to it's head as it turns to ash the other Beowolves retreat before I return to normal and look at Yang.

Yang: "F/n listen I want to tell you something".

Me: "No you listen I came out here to get away from all of you because if you haven't noticed I'm not a normal man anymore".

Yang: "And I know that but if you let me explain".

Me: "Explain what? Explain how you almost got yourself killed how do you think Ruby would feel to lose her sister".

Yang: "F/n I know your hurting your note told me that".

Me: "I'm not hurting Yang I'm just a waste of breath and you all know it".

Yang: "Don't say that".

Me: "WHY NOT LOOK AT MY FUCKING LIFE BULLIED MY WHOLE LIFE ALL BECAUSE OF MY USELESS SEMBLANCE".

Yang: "Your semblance is not useless".

Me: "YOU SAY THAT BUT LOOK AT ALL OF YOU WITH INCREDIBLE SEMBLANCES YOU CAN TURN DAMAGE INTO POWER MY SEMBLANCE IS A CURSE THAT'S WHY I HAVE HAD TO SUFFER SINCE I WAS BORN I MEAN MY OWN PARENTS DIDN'T WANT ME".

Yang: "What?".

I just realised what I had said that was my secret the one thing I never told anyone not even Ozpin when I was accepted to Beacon and I ust turn to walk away but I soon feel Yang grab my arm.

Me: "Yang let me go".

Yang: "No your trying to act like a tough guy but I don't want that you can trust me and our friends just please don't leave".

I looked at Yang and see her crying so I sat down as she does the same.

Me: "I assume you want to know about my past".

Yang: "Yes".

Me: "I was born in Vale that is true but I lied about my parents I told you all they were simple farmers but the truth is they are nobal warriors but when my semblance manifested things changed the saw me as weak since my brother had a semblance that allows him to charge his body with dust crystals making him stronger and faster so they threw me out claiming I was not their son".

Yang: "Why didn't you tell us?".

Me: "I was always looked at with pitty and I hated it so when I got into Beacon I decided to keep my family secret or at least make up a good lie and over time my anger towards them continued to build and I would always hide it I have slipped once that was with Cardin after I ran into him again I couldn't help but feel all my anger burst and I lost it and let Venom eat him".

Yang: "So why did you avoid everyone?".

Me: "I figured that you would tell your team and team JNPR which would lead to all of you being afraid around me and everytime I heard you all knock on my door I listened to your words and it hurt me but I thought it would be best".

Yang: "F/n we would never be scared of you I was shocked at first but your a kind person but to me your more than just a friend because I love you".

I was shocked to hear that but when I was about to speak Yang pulls me into a deep kiss and it made me cry because it was actual kindness I've had people put on fake smiles but this passion was real and I just love it as we pull apart.

Me: "I love you Yang but what does your team think of me are they the same or different".

Yang: "In the feelings yes they love you just like I do and just so you know we have agreed to share if your willing to have four girls all to yourself".

I was nervous at this in one day I managed to get four girlfriends which means I'm going to be needing to make them happy as I grab my stuff me and Yang head back to Beacon where she took me to her dorm and I told her team the same I told her and they all kissed me and agree to our relationship.