Final Chapter

[Recap]
In the last chapter you got Venom back and challenged Carnage which took your left arm and right eye but even then you didn't give up even when Carnage believed he had finally killed you he was proven wrong by Venom returning to the battle.
[Recap Ends]

Venom: "We knew you were waiting to get free of us but we planned for it".

Carnage: "So what I'm stronger than you old man".

Venom and Carnage rushed at each other and it quickly became a brawl of monsters but like Carnage said he was stronger and he threw Venom into a wall before grabbing his legs and swinging him through another wall.

Carnage: "I think this place needs to be remodeled".

Carnage destroys some support pillars and drops the building on top of Venom but he was able to burst free and tackles Carnage to the ground but even that was difficult until Carnage twists his body and tossed me towards the others but Venom was quick to prevent impact.

Ruby: "Are you ok".

Venom: "We are fine but Carnage is over powering us if we just had something to make him a little weaker".

Venom soon noticed Nora's weapon and takes out some of the ammo and jumps back towards Carnage but as he lands on Carnage's shoulders he shoves his hand in his mouth with a little surprise.

Venom: "Boom you red bastard".

The grenades explode destroying Carnage's head but even that doesn't stop him as he reforms his head and smiles.

Carnage: "Now your into it old man but you'll need to do better than that".

Venom: ^Shit it wasn't enough I need more power or something to make a large enough explosion^.

Venom saw the dust crystals on the floor thanks to Carnage's rampage and he gets an idea but for it to work he would need to take a big risk but we both knew it was the only way as he stood up and sticks his hand up and forms two words.

Carnage gets pissed and rushed in like a wild beast but Venom stoo there as Carnage runs his arm through him but that was fine because that gave Venom the chance to grab him and drags him towards the cliff.

Carnage: "What your going to drop me I'll just reform and come back".

Venom: "No because I will burn you to ash".

Venom soon reveals all the fire dust crystals he collected and this made Carnage panic as he struggle to break free but Venom holds his tight before removing himself from my head so I can speak to my friends.

Me: "RUBY, WEISS, BLAKE, YANG, JAUNE, NORA, REN AND PYRRHA YOU HAVE BEEN THE BEST THINGS IN MY LIFE AND I'M GLAD I KNEW ALL OF YOU BUT I MUST NOW SAY GOODBYE".

I smiled as I saw the tears in their eyes before Venom covers my face again and we both fall of the cliff before making a large explosion with the dust crystals which was so bright and loud most of Remnant heard it.

A month later

After the invasion of Vale everything began to return to normal Spider-man returned to is universe but Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang all returned to their normal lives but everyone else could see they were in pain from what they lost and even after all this time had passed the seat you once sat in remains empty.

Ruby: "I still can't believe he's gone".

Weiss: "I know but you heard Ozpin they looked for a whole month and found nothing no Carnage, no Venom and no F/n".

Blake: "It just seems like he was given the bad hand in life".

Yang: "Lets keep looking just to be sure".

Team RWBY all knew that the chances were low but they never wanted to give up hope that you some how survived but it's the thing that keeps them moving forward for a brighter future.

Somewhere in Remnant

Shop owner: "Well I managed to install the arm for you but it's not the best model but it's fully customizable I do wonder why you wanted those colours".

???: "Lets just say they mean something to me just like the colours in my hair".

Shop owner: "Oh I see so what is it they mean?".

???: "Well Red for a rose, White for ice, Black for a cat and Yellow of dragon".

Shop owner: "I see so could I have your name sir".

???: "Just put me down as V".

As V walks out the shop the owner was confused but does just as he requests and soon the strange person walked out of town carrying a bag of food for his journey.

V: "We need to leave the clues if they come looking right my friend".

???: "You should have just returned to them already".

Me: "Oh come on Venom where is the fun in that after all I want to show you the world I love".

Venom: "So is that hair and arm for them".

I had my hair cut shorter and dyed red with white tips and my arm was black and yellow but it seems only right after all I managed to kill Carnage and save Remnant.

Me: "So lets see what Atlas is like".

In the land of Darkness

Cinder, Emerald and Mercury had just returned after doing their masters wish of checking out Beacon after the invasion happened.

Cinder: "My queen we have returned".

???: "I can see that but tell me who you brought with you?".

Cinder: "This is someone I believe could help your plan come to light".

???: "Then let them speak to me come tell me your name and your desire".

Carnage: "Thank you for giving me some of your time my desire is simply revenge and destruction as for my name just call me Carnage".

Salem: "You should know the name of your new queen my name is Salem and I believe you and I have a lot in common my dear Carnage".

THE END!