Chapter 9 : Shopping with Nina

''Love, wake up you are going to be late'' Cole told me as he nudged me slowly and carefully.

''I'm still tired let me sleep'' I protested as I playfully pushed him away from me.

''You can sleep after you come back from shopping with my mother in twenty minutes time she will be here and you don't want to leave her waiting for you. If you don't wake up now I'm going to throw a bucket of ice cold water on top of you!'' He told me as he pulled the bed covers from on top of me.

''Fine I'm up! I'm up! There's no need to do such thing!'' Water was one of the things that I really disliked and Cole always used that against me when it came to waking me up.

I heard him chuckle as I grabbed the first thing that I saw in my closet- a cream sheer middle length dress and some roman sandals, and started to change in the bedroom.

''You look so hot in just your underwear'' Cole told me from where he was sitting on the bed with a look that was full with lust as his eyes scanned me up and down taking in every single bit of me.

''Oh shut up!'' I told him as I looked shyly away from him.

I felt his hand cup my chin and lift it up towards him so I could look in his beautiful blue eyes of his ''You really are beautiful Willow and I'm so glad that I have you as my wife'' he crashed his lips onto mine and things were getting really heated between us. His hand travelled to my black bra clasp and was about to open it when I stepped away from him.

''Not now Cole I'm going to be late, we will have some fun later'' I told him with a wink as I kissed him one last time and put my dress on.

''I will be waiting.''

-----------------------------

''You both look beautiful darlings, we are going to have so much fun together today just us girls!'' Nina told Willow and I as I let her into out living room.

''Thank you grandma you look pretty too'' Destiny told her as she went and gave her a tight hug.

''Now let's go, we don't want to waste any precious time!'' Nina told me as  she started to make her way out of the door holding hands with my daughter.

''Cole we're leaving!'' I yelled so he knew that we weren't going to be at home for two hours or so.

''Goodbye love and hurry back soon!'' He called from on top of the grand stairwell.

''I'll be back as soon as I can, love you!''

----------------------

''How about this sapphire blue dress Nina?'' I told her as I pulled out a beautiful floor length dress from the hanger. It had been an hour since we had arrived at the shopping mall and our search for the dresses had been unsuccessful.

''I was thinking of something more flattering and red maybe, but I will tr this on'' She told me as he made her way towards the dressing rooms for the hundredth time. I never really liked shopping because all the dressing up and searching for the perfect thing you wanted mad me dizzy.

''Mummy mummy look what I found!'' Destiny May come running excitedly towards me holding a beautiful purple dress. ''Can I have this please please?''

The dress that she had picked was beautiful but it was two sizes smaller than hers.

''Sure darling, but this isn't your size, show me from where you got it and I will check if there is a bigger size for you.''

''A man helped me pick out the dress from there'' She told me as she pointed to a shelf in the kids clothing section.