Chapter 1

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : { Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this }

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

[ Author's pov ]

[ Remainder ]

After gaining his long-awaited vengeance from the gods of Olympus and his father, Zeus. Kratos, the Ghost of Sparta, fled his birthplace and what remained of his world's ruins, forsaking all that linked him to his life's sad past and reminding him about the nightmares of his terrible deeds against humanity in the name of his former master, Ares.

In an attempt to start a new life, Kratos sailed to the regions of Midgard (the lands of Norse mythology), where he wedded with his second wife, Laufey, who died 11 years after giving birth to Kratos' first and only son, Atreus (BOY!).

At her last moment, she requested her loving husband to disperse her ashes upon the highest mountain in the nine kingdoms as a final desire after death's clutches carried her away, and this is what started the quest of the godly father and his son. A quest that unveiled many mysteries.

Four years later, after the trip's chain of events, Kratos and Atreus found themselves in another and more difficult journey resulted by some of thier actions during the previous one. Another journey where they once again joined forces to survive. 

By the combined force of the father and his son, they arrived to the end of that journey with another triumph against whoever stood in thier way ..... However, what happened in the past, remain in the past. So, the question is..... What's next ?

[ Time skip 200 year later ]

For the sake of his child's safety and his peaceful life away from troubles and blood, Kratos decided that it would be for the best to remain hidden in the woods like always, despite the fact that he is no longer the savage monster he once was and there is no one to worry from been attacked by. 

Over the past two centuries, the calm and reasonable father devoted everything he had ever since that day to teach his child the peaceful ways of living, as well as training him in survival skills and, most importantly, how to overcome his rage in order to avoid becoming what he fears the most. . . . . . a monster like his old self. Especially, due to the fact that many of those they once called them friends and even family are gone.