Chapter 2

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

After a bit of walking through the woods, Atreus has finally reached his home's territory after spotting the cabin from behind a nearby tree.

Atreus : " * Sees the cabin * Ahh, Here it's! I've missed this place alot "

Mimir : " You know what they say, bo... I mean,  Atreus. Home sweet home "

Atreus : " Yeah.... Home sweet home, indeed "

With his prize dangling on his back, he approached the cabin door with calm and careful steps before raising his hand to open it, only to see it was slightly ajar.

Atreus [ Confused ] : " Ha? Did my dad go somewhere? "

Mimir : " Well, I've got no idea. I've been with you all the time "

For a little period, he was lost in thinking before returning to reality, becoming more serious about this, and opening the door, glancing inside, and walking in once he saw nothing ominous.

Atreus : " * Glancing around *  Nothing seemed to be changed since we left " 

He found the cabin just as he had left it. He entered and laid the deer's body on the table, intending to seek for his father, who did not appear to be present after that.

? ? ? ? ?  : " Are you afraid to sneak inside, Atreus? "

A feminine voice whispered to him from behind, startling him and forcing him to whirl around swiftly with his bow strung with an arrow.

Atreus [ Surprised ] : ".... Auntie, Freya! "

Eventually, it was revealed that the cabin was not deserted, since Freya was there for unknown reasons only God knows

Freya : " What's the matter, sweetie? You don't look so happy to see me " 

Atreus : " So-sorry! I... I just.... didn't expect to see you here auntie. It has been a long while since the last time we've met "

Freya : " Nah! it's fine. It's me who should be apologizing since I came here suddenly when you weren't around " 

She said before deshaping her wings then walked closer to him to have an up-close look at what he became.

Freya : " Well, take a look at what we've got here. A fine young and handsome man, hehehe. You've grow up alot. "