Chapter 3

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

[ Time skip 8 hours later

Atreus and Mimir have arrived at the Aegir sea's beach after an 8-hour journey.

Aegir sea's beach :

The only sounds that could be heard in the area were the peaceful motion of the waves as they came in and went out on the beach's black sand, creating a serene and tranquil atmosphere

Mimir : " Ah! finally at the beach. Very beautiful! don't you think brother? "

Atreus : " * Staring at the black sand under his legs * Yeah.... Very beautiful * Looks around * So, where is dad ? "  

Mimir : " Good question. He must be here somewhere. "  

Atreus be like : 

Atreus : " ...... Thanks Mimir. That helped alot " 

Mimir : " Sorry, brother. Your father isn't easy to be predicated " 

Atreus : " It's fine. That's how he is all the time..... Let's look around in hope to find him or until he decides to show up "

Kratos was nowhere to be seen, therefore Atreus made the decision that a brief investigation of the area wouldn't damage anyone. 

Atreus : " * Walking around * What do you think my father wants from me anyway, Mimir? "

Mimir : " I honestly can't tell, brother. It's unusual for him to request a meeting with you in a place such as this "