Chapter 30

[ Reading keys ]

_____________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_____________________________________

[ Time skip until afternoon

[ Meanwhile at the ORC ]

When the school bells rang to announce the end of classes, Atreus headed to the ORC with Akeno and Rias after Sona requested Rias to take him there for something special.

Atreus : " * Walking * Why are we going there again ? "

Rias : " * Walking next to him on the right side * Sona said it's something special without saying anything else..... I wonder what that girl is up for." 

Akeno : " * Walking next to him on the left side * Ara-Ara maybe she wants to do the... First step? "

Rias : " Nah, I don't think so. I know Sona very well. It will take longer than this for her to build up enough courage to even think about doing so...... * Secretly check on her gun. * "

Akeno : " * Glimpse her * What are you doing, Rias ? "

Rias : " Ah! nothing! nothing! Just made sure I didn't forget any of my stuff back at the class. "

Atreus [ Nervous ] : { These girls are frightening me out for sure. }

Mimir : " * Screaming inside the backpack * Atreeeeus! Some fresh air please !!! "

Atreus : " Ops! sorry. I always forget about you. * Open the backpack a little * "

Mimir : " * Feels the cold air * AH! That feel's good.... So, what were you guys talking about ? "

Atreus : " * Sees the ORC's front side * We'll find out soon enough. "

After reaching the club, the party went inside where they were welcomed by Sona.

Sona : " Ah! here you are. We were waiting for you. " 

Saji was there too.

Saji : " It's good to see you again, friend. "

And Tsubaki as well.

Tsubaki : " * Slightly bows down * Welcome. "

Atreus : " * Smiles * It's nice to see you all again. "

Shortly later, Kiba and Koneko came to them.

Kiba : " President! "

Koneko : " Miss Rias! "

Rias : " Oh! Kiba, Koneko. It's wonderful to see both of you. Where is Gasper and the others ? "

Kiba ; " Gasper is sleeping upstairs. He get tired from today. "

Koneko : " As for the others, each one is busy with something. Asia, for example, went to Issue's house to visit him after.... You know. " 

Rias : " Ah! yes. Gasper told me about what happened earlier when we meet. Anyway, Sona? what with... The special thing you called us for * Put her hand inside her pack * "