Chapter 5

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

As the sky of the fallen city, Sparta, got darkened and cracked by the fury of the ancient evil that once ruled this world. Zeus, who had been dead for so long since that one day, emerged from the heavens and landed on the ground.

 Zeus, who had been dead for so long since that one day, emerged from the heavens and landed on the ground

Mimir [ Terrified ] : " Oh! that's not good. "

Kratos [ furious ] : " * Picks the leviathan axe * WHAT SORT OF TRICKY ILLUSION IS THAT!!!! "

Zeus : " Your eyes are not deceiving you, my son.... Your father... has returned * Crossing hands * to fix what you have caused to all of us, and even to our neighbors with your pitiful and childish behavior. " 

Apparently, Zeus have heard about what happened in the Norway world because of his son.  

Kratos [ furious ] : " I AM NOT GONNA FALL TO THAT PATHETIC LIE OF YOURS! ZEUS IS DEAD. I'VE KILLED HIM MYSELF WITH MY HANDS! "

Zeus : " Still as fractious as ever, Kratos. So, since I'm not going to see your nasty face again, allow me to dust off your wonders. We, the gods of Olympus and Norway, lost a lot of our abilities and powers when we went to the afterlife because of you, but we still had enough energy to create a portal by combining what we had. We created a gateway between life and death for one of us to return here. "

Mimir [ Shocked ] : " Was that even possible!!! " 

Zeus : " At first, it was meant to be Ares since that fool is the one responsible for all of this because of not doing his job properly when he had the chance, but....  "

[ Meanwhile in the after life

Ares : " * Still gasping for air * "

Odin : " * Still choking him to death * YOUR GODDAMN FATHER BETTER SUCCEEDS IN THAT. YOUR HEAR MEN?! I SWEAR BY EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS THAT IF HE DOESN'T, I WILL KEEP SCREWING UP YOUR DAMN ASS FOREVER, YOU GOD DAMN ( Put any godly insult you could think of ) 

[ Meanwhile at whatever we were