Chapter 6

We left the gallery hall of room number 1 as soon as the tour was over for the day, I have come to reason that I also may be a little...

Intoxicated.

Well I mean who doesn't get drunk sometimes, I really needed that wine, shit was going south, people acting weird and Alexis, well she just almost snapped and that would have killed us both. 

Mr. Lemmaro told us to gather at the entrance and wait for the staff to show us to our rooms, a man appeared and he led us through the left door and down the hall, sitting in front of us are more doors. This place has to many rooms, you remember that thing were they asked, are there more windows or doors in the world, and thanks to this place i am now sure that the answer is doors. The rest of the group enter number 1 and me, I dwell down to number 4, where I will be staying alone, for some reason.

In addition the room is quite spacious, the walls are similar to the ones outside, some shine and others are just a plain white. A large bed is visible at the far end of the room, not forgetting the other furniture like a couch, a dresser, mirrors also a table with chairs. These places and the overwhelming decor. My clothes are already unpacked like the rest of the things i brought, that disgusting, why would they do that?

There is a knock the door, I slowly walk towards it, this had got to be fast, we are all suppose to get ready for dinner. The door knob twists and with a click it swings open.

"Mr. Lemmaro?" I question.

"Miss. St Claire, how are you holding up?" he invites himself inside,

"Uh, I guess fine, i'm sorry about earlier, i didn't mean to drink that much and then I was-"

"It's all good miss, don't you shed another hair about it. I actually came to speak to you about something very much important." he gestures for me to take a seat and he closes the door.

"You know the displays, the special ones, they really are extra ordinary." As he continues I feel sudden pain, like a feeling that stalks my inner peace.

"Well, I have come to explain to you what the recent ones mean, it might be terrifying but know that it is all true, you can do with all this information what you will but I just wanted to include you with what happened all those years ago. The photo of Julia with the word slut, it was dedicated to Luna Holloway because she slutshamed Julia after a terrible occuring. Which was with Keegan Hale, he raped her." my mind starts trembling and the vomit comes running up my throat, what!!!!

"No, you, it can't." It happens that i can't get one damn word out, anger fills me fom head to toe.

"Please get ready, dinner will be ready in 10 minutes." Mr. lemmaro stands up and walks off, leaving me with all this, does anyone know? When did this happen? I throw on a hoody and storm off. There are signs that lead me to the correct room on the right and I enter in silence taking my seat, the anger stil fuming on my face, how could he think that he'll ever get away with this, and Luna, what the hell, slutshame someone for being raped!

"Hey guys." Tanner strunts in following his ass wipe of a brother. When everyone is finally seated Mr. Lemmaro commands in the food to be placed, first its small, a bowl of soup and a few slices of bread. I slowly dig in not knowing what fully to do with the show-stopper information. My gaze remains on Keegan who looks as if he is living the life, so reckless, idiotic.

"What a day, right guys?" Rose innocently starts off a conversation,

"You don't say." I added snarky.

"Well, I had my doubts, but I will say it turned out real well." Lunna tailed off, thinking she is so bright.

"I still have mine." I shift my gaze to her,

"You okay there Sam?" Keegan felt the urge to ask. Am I okay?

Really!

"No, actually I'm not okay. Keegan would you tell anybody if you got robbed?" my voice is bitter, he sits up straight lightly touching the bread in front of him.

"Yeah? Why?" his face twists,

"Well, when you rape someone do you see it as robbing them? I'm sure Julia felt robbed of her innocence when she was raped. And you-" I turn to face Luna,
"How dare you even try to slutshame her when you so clearly have the body count of a prostutute, you both disgust me, truly."