Chapter 10

It was almost time for the tour to start again, when we gathered Infront of door number 2 we waited for Mr. Lemmaro, who was missing throughout breakfast. Keegan was still a no-show, maybe he really did go to the authorities.

"Friends, My staff just got in the news of Mr. Hale's leave. His bags were not in the room, and his bed is made and everything in between. He has left in the middle of last night." Mr. Lemmaro informs us all,"But nonetheless, we will continue as scheduled. Keys!" he yells just like yesterday, a man comes running in with the circle of keys, Mr. Lemmaro opens the lock with a click and the door slowly opens,

"Remember the rules my dears, and please join me." He walks in with the rest of us following, I wonder why Keegan left without telling any of us, surely he would have told Tanner something. This room is nothing like the first one, It's walls are red, blood red. With a hint of white only shown with the pillars. The light in the room is also only bright where there are pieces shown, otherwise the light is quite dim. Walking down the hall the door shuts with a loud bang and we all jump around,

"Damn." Alexis curse. "Sorry about that, we'll have to get that checked out, right Sam?" Mr. Lemmaro raises his brows at me, why me? "Uh I guess, you'll have to yes." I hesitantly say.

"Mm, right. Starting off today we have this amazing piece, made by our wonderful team-" on the pilar next to Mr. Lemmaro there is a box, an odd looking box."In 2017 there was a wish to make a great horrific film namely, Wish upon. Directed by John R, Leonetti. Some of cast consisted out of the famous Joey King, Gorgeous Josephine Langford and dashing Ki Hong Lee. When a 17 -year old stumbles upon a magical box she learns that it grants 7 wishes. It is not until she begins wishing that those close to her starts dying. Will this box be the end of her too?" he moves down the hall a little leaving us to discuss, my outrage speech yesterday must have stuck, oops...

"Well to be honest I expected more from this one." Alexis began,"I agree, I mean it was a little complicated for me to fully grasp." Tanner agreed,"No, you two are just dumb, right Sam? I mean it was a classic wish equals death. Loose something to gain something. Duhh, what's not to get about that?" Rose boomed, it's rare for Rose to actually like this type of movies, so if she liked it you must know it was good."Yes Rose, I agree. Valuable life lesson too." I try to throw in a line,"If you say so, but thankfully I am entitled to my own opinion mate." Luna uttered."Yes thankfully, I don't actually care for your opinion, by the way you treated Julia." Rose spat.

Bitch what!

"Next up." Mr. Lemmaro encourage us to move forward leaving the tension to hang among us all the way, "This trilogy just blessed us don't you all think? I mean talent at that to release all three films in the same year, it's a miracle sent from heaven." over his head there it stands, the exact thing he is talking about, which is true by the way, I freakin loved it! The book of the witch with her skeleton hand sitting on top of it stands firmly on a glass box.

" The Fearsrteet trilogy. With a wonderful casting, some are, Sadie Sink, Kiana Madeira, Maye Hawke and Fred Hechinger. Directed by Leigh Janiak in 2021. In this series you will find out deep dark secrets from the town of Shadyside's past residents. A curse that hangs over their town while the competition thrives. The witch seeks revenge on the guilty and her devilish companions help her achieve it." like the first time today Mr. Lemmaro simply walk on and waits.

"The dashing RL Stine does it again!" I practically scream, I mean damn this man can just come over and Marry me already,"Definitely, I mean the amazing films we gained from that man is a big accomplishment." Rose join me in fan-girling,"Not just films, but even the books, I mean the person who says those books are just for kids are stupid I love them!" I cry out. "Okay guys, calm down. Your gonna wet the floor."Tanner teases,"Ugh you wouldn't know talent if it kicked you in the balls." Rose spat, this is becoming a habit of hers, mocking and swearing and taking on her feelings like that. "Oh would you just stop already mate." Luna sparked off."Oh keep quiet puta." Rose commented."Puta?" Luna's eyebrows form a straight line. I burst out in laughter knowing exactly what Rose means. I am beginning to like this new Rose."Can we stop all this drama please." Alexis tries to calm everyone down, frankly that's odd, she always starts fights and jumps on her horse way too soon, as one does, according to her.