Chapter13

We stood here for a good amount of time before Mr. Lemmaro joined us again, my mind was spinning off, I never knew our small little group was so corrupt, I mean hey I'm no angel as well but damn. I don't think we will ever see each other again after this trip, to much has been exposed, each of us will probably go our own way again and be unbothered by the others existence.

"Well I have good news and bad news, Mr. Hale is okay, he just had a fit about the whole... previous thing. But unfortunately he doesn't want to stay, he told me to tell you all that he is remarkably sorry and that he is going to set things right. Shall we then continue?" Mr. Lemmaro explained. Well I should have guessed it, just the four of us. What a great outing...

We follow down the hall like baby duckies behind the mommy on an expedition, only this is more murderess than Disney world, to be precise. And to top that off I know in my gut this place is somewhat sinister. But nevertheless we might as well continue, no stopping Mr. Lemmaro.

"Next in line, An eerie being that will take you alive-" this piece is somewhat out of place, like there is no creativity at all, just splat there you go Mr. man, again a wall with lots of paper, well pamphlets most likely. Blue ones and brown ones, some look old and some new, some even look like they've been brought back from the dead. Missing children pamphlets, are these real?

"Luna before you interrupt me, no these are simply made for the reason to display the film, okay?" Mr. Lemmaro answers my question too, wait, am I starting to think like Luna... Please no!

" In 2005 Boogyman was directed by Jeff Retancourt and Gary Jones, many of-" "And Stephen Kay." Alexis intterupts Mr. Lemmaro, he looks at her with bitter eyes, his mouth even got sucked inside,"Thank you miss. As I was saying, some of the castings were Barry Watson, Tobin Bell and Erin Cahill. Before I continue, I have a question regarding the pamphlets, does it fit? Is it the correct choice for the film?" He waits,

"Uhh yes, I guess if you link it with the name of the movie it makes sense. But just on their own, it just looks as if you were helping some parents with their losses." Alexis is first to answer,

"I agree, but this is a great piece in my opinion." Luna finished, again with the opinion thing, Rose is going to kill the damn woman. I steal a glimpse of Rose, her eyes still rolling, I don't think they've stopped since Carrie."Okay good, now for the summary, ahmm, The place where fear of closets became a reality, when a young boy's father vanishes the boy doesn't quite understand, until now. After some years the man returns to his childhood home, at first he brushes it off but as he discovers more and more dark truths, now he's on a mission to get some answers, even if it is from the devil himself."

"Wow, that was actually an effortless masterpiece, Mr. Lemmaro, well done indeed." Rose praised him, she's right, I was so captivated by that summary that I want to re-watch the movie , as if I've never seen it before. "Thank you. Please talk amongst yourselves, I need to go check if lunch is ready yet." He fades from our vision in a matter of seconds. He must take lunch as a very important meal, I am actually starving though, i've never eaten so little food, I want to stuff my mouth with everything on the table but with miss Instagram Influencer it's hard to do that. Even back in high school, there were times that i had to starve myself just to fit in with her perfect picture.

"Sam?" Rose appears before me,
"You okay?"
"Oh yeah, i'm fine. And you?" I lie,
"Yeah, better thanks, thank goodness that whimp is gone, him and his brother. All who needs to vanish now is that perky pie." she throws a thumb in Luna's direction, you know i'm still not nearly on this train of hers."Rose, you seem different, are you sure everything is okay?" I want to understand what the hell happened in just a few hours,

"Yeah, this is me, I mean if our secrets are coming out you all might as well just know that i'm not a softy. That changed a lot of years ago, actually when Julia was still alive, I found this guy and we hit it off, I'm just over the crap really." Her hair is all out of place, her pupils are so small I can barley even see them, she is slouching, this is not the Rose I knew and cherished."Is that your secret then?" I ask,"What?" she blurts loudly."You not being a 'softy'." I repeated,"Oh yeah, I think so, damn I hope so, I actually have a few. But no worries Sam, Sammy." she pats my arm and shuffels away. Okay... not weird at all, right?"Lunch is ready." Mr. Lemmaro emerges from within a hidden door. Wow, This place, I mean seriously.