Chapter 7

The faces among me all fade human colour as the truth settles in their minds, I have no regret saying what I did, they both deserve the worst!"I think I forgot how to breath..." with shock in her eyes Rose pulls both her hands to her chest, no respond is givin, my eyes lurk to Alexis, she sits still, her eyes closed, her mouth is a thin line at this point, this is awful, depressing even, I don't know if she is in shock because she cares or because she knew.

"Did you know?" my mouth moves before i even think, her eyes shot open and she glares at me, "Sorry?" she snapped back,"You actually think if I knew about all this that I would have come? No, so keep the stupid comments to yourself." she turns to Keegan,"And what the hell dude? You are the exact definition of pathetic. And Luna, I'm actually not even surprised by you, you always were a spoiled brat." with that she calmly picked up her wine and sipped away.

 Is that all? She just let it go?

"You know what's pathetic, you Sam, where did you here this I mean what the hell mate?" Luna starts off standing up an pointing her crooked fingers at me."It's true." Keegan suddenly raises his head, shame clear on his face, "I did happen, I'm sick, I know. She wasn't even, she, there are more, like Julia. The showcase out there, mine, looks exactly like one of the girls i also, raped. Thats why I acted the way I did when I saw it." his voice is low.

"Julia didn't deserve this, you are a pig!" Rose blurted out, I have actually never seen Rose like this, she is the most sweetest person ever, this must really be a trigger for her, like the rest of us too, its all so twisted. But Alexis, she just sits there, as if nothing is wrong with all of the things coming out of our mouths. Tanner also sits quietly in his space, maybe he knows something more. "Tanner you seem awfully quiet? Do you have something to add mate? We all could just come clean here and now about what secrets we keep because i'm pretty sure that tomorrow the rest of the truth is coming out with the other so called special showcases." Luna said. I hope that's not true..."What no, why would i have something to add, you think i freaking helped him or what! Don't be stupid Luna, rather work on yourself, you are the problem, she came to you for help and you just made her feel as if she wanted to be raped, that's probably why she is dead." Tanner started shouting. "So i'm to blame for her death then, how did you even graduate? Her murderer is in jail!" Luna shot back,"Yes, she is." I added, regret filling me up, Alexis slowly rolls her eyes."Well, talking abouth Lilith," Luna spites," all the evidence were circumstantial, my personal opinion-""Is not needed, can we stop talking about Julia! Always everywhere I go, it's Julia this and Julia that, i mean goodness sakes!" Alexis bursted, her face fuming once again. Here we go, like always she has to be the center of attention, that's one of her worst qualities.                                                  "Dinner is ready, please enjoy." Mr. Lemmaro saves the night." Thank you Mr. Lemmaro." I softly said. A plate of lasagna is left before us all,"After this the sushi platter will be brought out." Mr. Lemmaro and the staff leaves the room again. The dinning room falls quiet, deadly even. You know if stares could kill. 

The food is very tasty, mouthwatering even, i'll give them that but still this place is off, I mean why would they display their secrets like that, what if they really want all our skeletons coming out.

For a few minutes it was vaguely peaceful, that's until Luna opened her mouth,"I wonder what drove Lilith to kill Julia, I mean she was part of the club too, nothing to have been jealous over. And for the hell of it she was way more attractive than Julia too, no offence Alexis." "Yeah, I have been wondering the same thing, what was the reason. Hey Sam, you were there, when she, you know, did she say anything to you?" Tanner pulled at my soul even more."Uh, no, no, nothing, just she, she cried, I don't really remember that much. I try not to think about it, it was, it left a number on me." I curl my hands togehter unknowingly."Thats still weird, isn't it?" Rose spoke."I just aksed you all to stop! You know nevermind, continue please, don't let me stop you." Alexis jumps up leaving the room."And thats weird too, does she even care?" Keegan softly added but rapidly regrets talking, "She does, it just hits a nerve, her sister is dead, killed by one of our close friends. That would hurt anyone." Rose try to reason with the rapist calmly."Now that she is gone though, what really happened that night when we left? I mean you never told us, and Alexis just didn't want anything to do with the rest of us after that. The news made it seem so random and untrue, what's the real story?" Tanner questioned. 

Okay, tell them what you know Sam, that's all, you got this.

"Well all I really know is that after you guys left I heard a scream and by that time Alexis was with me so we walked inside to see if Julia was okay, when we came around the corner we saw Lilith over Julia's numb body holding the knife -" I gulp loudly, they all stare at me with wide eyes, Rose just gets paler after each word,

"I don't know why, we just assumed they had a fight and it got out of hand, I held Alexis and someone must have called 911 because by the time Lilith dropped the knife and started explaining the police stormed in and cuffed her and it's the last time I saw her, I never went to the hearing or visited her, I mean she killed one of us. Who knows what she is capable of?" "I'm sorry but really? Thats a load of crap mate, why would they have a sword fight? There must be something else, like a guy thing, maybe they fought over you Keegan, we all know Lilith digged you deeply." Luna sips her wine down.

"The sushi," Mr. Lemmaro appears with his staff, they put the plates on the table taking out the rest of the empty dishes. I spot his sudden smile when he notices the tension in the room, "I hope all is still good? Where is miss Crimson? Did she not enjoy the food?" his strong eye contact makes me shift in my seat. We all share gazes,

"She went to bed, a little tired." Keegan try to sell off the last bit of  dignity he has left."Oh no worries, please enjoy the appetizer before we bring in the desert, after that you will go to your rooms and the curfew will be in order." Mr. Lemmaro smiles brightly and leaves.

"Maybe she just wanted to make our club smaller by removing the last person who joined." Tanner re-lit the flame,"No, what about she knew something about Lilith and she wanted to expose her, like Lilith's previous victims." Luna added, all this guessing is making the wrong things dwell trough my mind, "This is all speculation." Keegan also looks like he has had enough, "Oh look the scum learned a new word,what? You rather have us talking about you mate?" Luna scolded,"Guys please just leave it now, Lilith is in jail, Julia is not with us and we really made Alexis feel miserable, can we leave the past for the restless and move on." Rose rubbes her eyes whilst her ears turn a dark shade of red, she lives for peace, like a real life hippie or something.