Chapter 11

I keep on thinking about Keegan, if he were here he would have told these two to stop acting like slut-bags, but then he's not. Luna and Rose separated, one walked in front and the other behind me, if not there would be a cat-fight finding it's way to the surface. Mr. Lemmaro seems unbothered though, he is calm and cheerful, too cheerful if you ask me. He is definitely up to something. He is a puzzle and I will get to the bottom of this, Keegan wouldn't have just left, my opinion is that they found him wandering about after curfew and they punished him somehow, it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

"Miss St. Claire?" He brings me back,"Uh yes, carry on." I brush it off.As we all hiked after him we come to a stop in front of a big x on the wall, this wall is the only white wall in here (that I can see) , hanging in front of the wall is a white gown covered in blood.

"Can anyone guess this one?" Mr. Lemmaro questions."I know, it's X, the one about the prono group." Tanner claimed,"Correct Mr. Hale, made in 2022 directed by Ti West. I especially think that the cast was amazing, a little old and a little new, someone for everyone. Jenna Ortega, Mia Goth, Brittany Snow and Stephen Ure. A film making crew explore the rural area of Texas, they stay on a farm- sort place where an elderly couple are their hosts. They film the scenes for their adult movie as they go missing one by one. Some say this is based on a true crime story, namely the Ray and Faye killers. Alexis do you believe it to be true?" Mr. Lemmaro's face turn dead serious, almost sinful.

"Uh, yes, most probably. I mean most horror's or thriller sort films have real inspiration behind them, most of the things that happen are just to draw the viewers in but the backstory must have come from somewhere." Alexis informs him, he smiles at her and turn to the rest of us,

"And you? Liked the film?" "Well yeah, Keegan would have love to discusses this one I tell you." Tanner expressed, it's true he would  have made a gross comment about it."Yeah, but hey Mr. Lemmaro? Couldn't you have gotten a better object to represent the movie? Like this is creepy and all but most movies have the classic white gown thing. It's just not that clear or very connected to the film." Rose stare at the gown,"I will let the staff know and do more research, thank you for the input Rose, that is in fact why we brought you here, you are the very first ones to see all of this, before we open it for the public we would like to get all your insides." Mr. Lemmaro turn and walks on.

"Doesn't he mean insights?" Luna added,

"Probably." I chime in.

"Well either way I find this place creepy, i'll be sure to put that in the review." Alexis agreed with us. I think all of us find Keegan's leaving a bit suspicious, I mean he would have told somebody, to avoid just this.

"We have a special one coming." Mr. Lemmaro mocks, rolling down the hall to where Mr. Lemmaro is. Tanner starts to freak out.

"NO! What is this. Some kind of joke? I want this all gone now!" Tanner screams and points to the wall, it's photo's, polaroid's. I step closer to look at them, why is Tanner having a meltdown over some pictures...

"No, don't look at them, stand back!" He pushes me away from the wall, there must be hundreds of photo's on here, small ones, i need to take a closer look, frankly i don't understand the fuss."Tanner Hale, This one is dedicated to you." Mr. Lemmaro carries on, this must be another secret coming out, what did he do?

"What is that mate?" Luna asks,"Nothing back up, I will sue this place I swear." Tanner shouts again,"Tanner, the inscription says, you should have pictured this one coming." Rose bends down and read the writing on the wall, her hand reaches out and she snatches a picture,"Rose!" Tanner rushes to her, she throws the picture into the air,"NO touching!" Mr. Lemmaro warns."Give that!" Tanner rushed to the picture lying on the floor, my foot covers it quickly,"What are you hiding Tanner?" my curiosity takes over."What the hell is all this dude?" Luna stands in front of the wall, scanning over each and every picture, Tanner rolls up in a ball with his hands to his head and start crying. I pick up the polaroid stuck between the floor and my shoe, What in the name of ...