An Exiting Day

"- It was an exciting day." 

'Bzzzz... Bzzzzz...Bzzzzz' 'Ugghhh, who is calling me at this hour in the morning.' i thought to myself rolling out of the bed to grab my phone. "Maddy" of course it was Madison who was disturbing my morning. "mmmm what?" i said in my sleepy annoyed tone "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT OUT OF BED YET DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!!!" you jolted the phone away from your ear at the unexpected screaming. you had no idea what that girl was on about this time. "look if you are talking about Milo give it up it will never happen." after turning down my salty comment she told me to look at my calendar. "WHAT IT'S TODAY!! " i yelled nearly at the top of my lungs before hangin us the phone and bolting to my shower. i did my hair and brushed my teeth before wrapping my towel around myself and stressing about choosing my outfit. i called Maddy again hoping she didn't take my rude attitude to harshly this morning, to my luck she answered quickly "now you want to talk to me." I opened my closet door wide and begged for help "if i am meeting my celebrity crush today i NEED to look like i have my life together even it if it just for one day that he won't even remember- GOD" i cut myself off "DUDE CHILL OUT"

*time skip*  ~DU DU DU DU~

We are finally off the plane with me in a much less bitter attitude due to getting my much needed beautyrest after Maddy telling me to 'Wake up sleeping beauty' in her sarcastic tone.

we walked into to the stadium and there he was we had arrived pretty early and surprisingly there weren't many people there yet.

i got a photo with him and surprisingly Madison did not embarrass me too much.

at the end of the meet and greet he told caught me as we were walking out the door "i was wondering if i could get your discord. i was thinking about the photo we took and thought we have similar style and was wondering if we could keep in touch."

Today was DEFINITELY the day.