Chapter 12

THE GREATEST ARCHMAGE

Zabrina's Pov

After days of reading and studying the books that I brought from the library. I learned many things about it. First, the book is seems to be a story book, a novel in short . So as I expected I am really inside a novel. And It is the story, the side story of the villainess from 'I am the Duke's Daughter'. But in this novel, Serene or also known as estella, is the protagonist of this story.

Second, the plots and scenes that I experienced based on the true story appears on this book. But the other events that happened seemed to never exist, like when I study in the library, fighting with my father for the throne, nor the deal with Sir Narzicus. It means that only the plots inside the novel that happened to me will appear.

Third, the book only appears when something happen that is supposed to happen in the book that day, and it will appear right infront of me. Fourth, I think that the my way of going home is to finish this book's story. And if I don't....

Let's not think about that. Let's stay positive.

But base from what I happened weeks before, I already ruined the story plot of this novel. That means, nahihirapan ako lalong tapusin ang istoryang ito. Lalo na't hindi ko alam ang magiging katapusan nito. Napabuntong hininga ako at tumitig sa kisame ng kwarto ni estella. What am I supposed to do now? The book isn't telling me what will happen next? Ang nakasulat dito ay ang mga nangyari na, and I already need that. This book doesn't help me at all!....arrghhhh

"Your Highness" nagulat ako nang biglang sumulpot si Lorine sa harapan ko at tinawag ako. Napatayo ako sa kama at lumayo ito mula sa kama para hindi kami magbanggaan ng mukha. And I look at her with confused eyes. What is she doing here? I ask her to stay outside the room.

"Why? Is my father calling me again? Or are there visitors?" tanong ko dito. Ngunit umiling iling lang ito bilang sagot. Kaya lalong kumunot ang noo ko. Then why is she here? Napaisip ako ng kung ano pang dahilan ang maaring sagot ngunit wala na akong maisip.

"There are magicians outside the princess's palace and they keep on telling us that they are here to get you" wika ni Lorine at bumuntong hininga. What? Napatayo ako sa kinahihigaan at nagmamadaling sumilip sa labas ng bintana. And she was right.

I can see about a dozen of magicians outside my palace and they are currently talking to Sir Frederick. Sinara ko ang kurtina ng bintana at napapikit. I don't know why but I felt like something important will happen. Humarap ako kay Lorine at huminga ng malalim.

"Tell Sir Frederick that I grant them an audience with me" utos ko dito at agad naman itong sumunod. When Lorine went out of my room ay dali dali akong nagayos ng sarili. Sinilip ko ang labas ng bintana at nakita kong kinakausap na ni Lorine yung mga magicians.

Maya maya lang ay bumalik na si Lorine sa kwarto at inalalayan niya ako papunta sa drawing room. And when I entered the room, there was a huge silent, wala ni isa sa kanila ang nagsasalita so I cleared my throat to get their attention. And It did, sabay sabay silang lumingon sa akin. Tumayo sila at nagbow sa akin.

"So what are the magician from the tower doing here in the royal palace?" I asked them pretending that I didn't know what are they planning. Tumingin ako sa mga suot nilang uniporme at makikita doon ang ssimbol ng tower. So they are actually real magicians. And they work inside the tower, that only means that they aren't just any magician...