Chapter 1

THE VILLAINESS

I am Zabrina Mendoza! What is this man's saying? Serene Vanelluoni is---. Nanigas ako sa sahig na kinuupuan ko habang nakagapos ang aking kamay. I just realized it right now. Napakuyom ako ng kamao at umiling iling. No it's impossible!

Serene Vanelluoni, is the adopted daughter of Duke Vanelluoni, sister of Diane Vanelluoni and the Villainess of the story, 'I am the Duke's Daughter'.

What is this!? Tell me this is just my imagination, right? Because I didn't finish the story so I'm just dreaming about it. Now wake me up in this dream!!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Sumigaw ako at nagwala sa loob ng kulungan na kung saan ako naroon. Baka sakaling magising ako sa ginagawa. But the man in front of me just held my shoulders with so much strength to what I am doing, but I didn't bulge. I still continue doing what I am doing.

"Captain! What's happening here?" tanong ng kadadating lang na mga guwardiya. The man let go off my shoulder at humarap sa kanila. Samantala ako naman ay napatungo dahil ramdam ko ang pagkapagod dahil sa pagwawala ko kanina.

"Take her outside, it's time for her punishment" wika ng lalaki. My eyes widened when I heared him say that. I am not sure what is happening but I know what are talking about. The Villainess who poison the duke's daughter received a punishment of execution in front of the Royal Family.

Napalunok ako sa kaba, but suddenly an idea pop out in my head. What if I die here in this dream? Will I go back to my senses? Napahinga ako ng malalim at hinarap ang mga guwardiya at lakas loob na sinabi.

"Now take me out!! Kill me immediately!!" I shouted at them. At nakita ko kung paano sila magulat. Napatawa lang ang mga ito na tila hindi makapaniwala sa pinagsasabi ko. After they laughed at me, they did bring me out of the cellar and take me  somewhere I don't know.

Pinakiramdaman ko ang mga kamay nila na nakahawak sa aking braso. Why does it feels true and real? Bakit parang totoong mga tao ang nasa paligid ko at hindi ito isang panaginip? Napailing iling ako. That's impossible!! This is just a dream!

They brought me inside a big room. There are few people watching from every side as I walk towards the middle, where I will be executed.

"Serene Vanelluoni is sentenced to death due to using black magic that is forbidden in our empire and by poisoning her sister Diane Vanelluoni, the crown princess. If the Vanelluoni house has nothing to say about this matter, then let's start the execution!"I heard the minister of justice says. I call him that because he looks like it. I sighed. Maybe it's the end for me.

I look at the crowd, it is a private execution requested by Serene's father to avoid shame to other nobility. I look at the man who is intently looking at me, guessing from his appearance, he is Duke Vanelluoni. I can see no expression in his eyes seeing one of his daughter die in front of him. Well, I doubt that he even think of serene as one of his daughter.

Umiwas ako ng tingin at pumikit na lang. I can feel the cuffs restraining my every moves as I walk towards the crown prince, who is standing on the middle. He'll be the one who will execute me with his sword. I'm glad I can see this story's characters in my dream. I'm very honored. But I still want to know what happened to Diane. I hope she get well soon. Though I'm sure I'll found what happened to her llate, once I wake up and continue reading the novel.

"How dare you do that to Diane!" the crown prince shouted at me when I stood infront of him. I didn't answer. I'm not Serene to answer that question.

He draw his sword out and get ready to cut my head when suddenly a loud explosion happen near the place. And The floor start to shaken and the guards starts to panick. Earthquake? And why would an earthquake happen at this time? Can't you see that I'm ready to die?

"Did you dare to use dark magic to sabotage your execution!?" galit na tanong ng prinsipe. But I just shook my head as an answer. I don't know what is happening either. Why is he blaming me?

"Good day to everyone inside this room! " we look at the man who suddenly appeared infront of the stage from a dark smoke. Who is he? Arrghhhh!! My brain is puzzled because I haven't reached this part on the story yet!! So I definitely doesn't know him! Or did this even happen in the story? I don't know!

"Nice to see you again, my Dear Serene.....or should I say......my apprentice, Estella?" w-what is he talking about? Unti unting lumabas sa dilim ang lalaki. And now I can clearly recognize his face. That face, I'm sure I've seen it before. But where? --- ahhh.

"Narzicus Recuerdo" napatakip ako sa bibig dahil hindi ko napigilan na iusal ang buong pangalan niya. He is the man who taught Serene dark magic!

Nabanggit siya sa isa sa mga chapter ng storya. And I can't forget his appearance because he is young and handsome, kahit isang beses lang siyang binigyang description sa story. And I can tell that the author's descriptions are true!

"What are you are saying? you are my daughter's what? What bluff are you talking about?" sumakit ang teinga ko sa narinig mula sa bibig ng 'tatay' ni serene. Napatawa ako sa sinabi niya. Now he's talking about being a father?

"Duke Vanelluoni....let me remind you....I am never your daughter, at flesh or at heart" madiin kong sambit sa harap nito. I heard the audience gasps and I saw how the duke's face became shocked. But in just a second it become emotionless again.

"What are you talking about?" seryoso nitong tanong. I smirked and look at him disgustingly.

"I knew that I wasn't your child, before you even took Diane to the ducal house. And to let you know as well, I don't acknowledge you as my father" deretsa kong wika dito. The truth is, may pinaghuhugutan ako. My father left me with my mother and my current father's to take care of me, but both still abandon me alone in my apartment.

"Enough of that, my dear, you now have to follow your teacher" wika ni Narzicus at inilahad ang kamay sa aking harapan. I look at everyone inside the room. No one is trying to interfere with him. I can feel the strong Aura of dark magic in him.

"I am very thankful to Sir Narzicus for teaching me about magic....but I still need to fulfill my responsibilities as one of the people living in this empire" wika ko rito. I wouldn't want to stay here for long, but I also don't want to come with someone I don't really know. Especially, If I don't die right here, right now, I'll never be able to go back to reality!! And If that happens I'm going crazy!!

"But what if I told you that this is not your empire?" saad nito at ngumisi. My senses came back and analyze what he just said. What? Nagulat ako nang hawakan niya ang kamay ko at hilahin ako papalapit sa kanya. I saw a blackhole behind him, and If he won't let me go, I'm going to fall with him inside that darkness!

"Serene!!" I heard the duke and the crown prince call for my name before the darkness of the blackhole pulled us inside....

Napapikit ako sa takot at kaba. I feel like the surrounding is moving hazily. Nakahawak pa rin ang kamay ni Narzicus sa akin hanggang sa tumigil ang paggalaw ng paligid. And when that happen

I started hearing noises around me. Kaya nabuhayan ako ng loob. Did I already come back to reality? Pagmulat ko nang mata ay nanatili akong nakatulala...

This.is.not.my.room...

___

Plagiarism is a crime!!

Don't forget to put your remarks in this chapter!!

See you on the next part!!