chapter 3 : white roses

~~~~~~~~ Utau ~~~~~~~~

A small girl giggled as she ran around the gardens  chasing after a butterfly .

" wait !" She yelled before letting out a yep as she bumped into something cold and hard . Falling to the ground hard on her bottom looking up her eyes widen at the tall figure looking down at her .

" Uncle Richter ." She shyly said as he looked down at her with a frown in deep thought .reaching down he brushed away the hair that had gotten on her face back . Just as he was about to move his hand away she grabbed on to his hand smiling up at him brightly. Even though he rarely showed kindness to her she still loved her uncle very much . Even if her mama was cheating on her papa with him . Richter 's eyes soften smiling down at her as he carefully picked her up from the ground gently placing her feet on the ground . Carefully as if handling a flower . Holding out a white rose she smiled gently at his .

" here uncle Richter, a gift for you ." She shyly said kicking the ground under her feet . Smiling he got on one knee in front of her gently taking the rose from her hand .

" thank you my little white rose." She giggled at her new nickname smiling at him .

" ah my what do we have here ." Another voice said turning two figures walked over to them . The little girls face brightened looking at the new arrivals.

" papa !" She yelled happily as she rushed over into his open arms laughing out as he threw her up in the air catching her again as he held her gently in his arms . A blonde haired woman with blue eyes looked at them with a smile as she stood besides the girls father .

" have you been good Utau ?" He asked her smiling she nodded her head quickly receiving a laugh from the lady .

" are you sure ?" She asked her teasing her pouting the girl hugged her father around the neck blushing .

" mama ~" she whined as her mother let out another laugh her father even let out a laugh looking at the two before looking up to meet his brother's gaze as he stood up straight .

" My Richter have you come on another visit?" He asked Richter who now frowned a bit of hidden anger in his eyes .As well as a bit of envy when his eyes slipped to the small girl .

"Papa play with me ~" the small girl whined in a childish adorable way .pulling at his hair wanting all his attention only on her .

" My what a little impatient daughter I have ."Her father laughed out .

" of course I will ,my little princess ." He smiled at her giggled she wrapped her arms around her father's neck . Her mother looked at the two with a gentle smile , the small girl hadn't seen Her father in a long time and I grown very lonely without him . Even if she had the complete attention of her other mothers and brothers .

" I got you something my little princess ." He smiled at her pulling back with a bright excited look on her face she tugged on his hair again .

" really ? What what ? Show me ?" She asked him impatiently chucking her pulled out a small black kitten out of nowhere .

" waa~ it's so cute !" The small girl smiled down at the kitten it let out a small little cry before opening its eyes showing its gold colored eyes .

" he'll be here for you when I can't ." Her father told her petting her head running his fingers though her blonde hair . Richter frowned looking at the his eyes full of hatred as he watched his brother .

" Zero ." The small girl Utau said all of a sudden .

" huh ?" Her father and mother looked at her confused .