chapter 7

Utau

"Unidentified ..." I traced off gazing up at the familiar white ceiling in my room .

"What did you say ?" Zero asked laying on my bed with Ikuto circled up asleep next to me . Sighing I placed my hand over my eyes running my fingers though my fluffy rug .

"I was just remembering how Reiji-nii said to that human how my birth mother is unidentified . " I told them closing my eyes sitting up I gazed over at Blood who had been silent sitting down on the bed in his human/demon form reading a book.

"Ne,Blood do you know who is my birth mother ?" I asked him , closing his book he shook his looking at me with a sorry look .

"No, your father wouldn't say anything about your birth mother . Which one of his wives was you birth mother . " Blood answered me.

"I see..." I traced off hugging my legs to my chest placing my chin in between my knees .

"Ne, Utau are you almost done with the stuffed rabbit ?" Zero asked changing the subject . Smiling I nodded my head standing up I walked up to my closet, opening it up dug around until I found a white box with a yellow bow . Inside was the stuffed rabbit I had made for Yuki to use as a substitute body . Like how the black stuffed rabbit was a substitute body for Blood . (Stuffed rabbit from chapter 5)

"I finished it in time for his birthday ." I happily said hugging the box tight to my chest .

"It's your birthday too you know ." Zero pointed out sitting up making Ikuto move making his up . Sleepy he gazed around the room with a drowsy look on his face. Smiling I walked over to the bed before placing down the box on the bed carefully picking Ikuto up .

"I know ." I told Zero petting the space between Ikuto 's ears .

"I just wanted to give Yuki-nii this, it feels unfair not to give him this chance . I want Yuki-nii to live his life too . I don't want him to stay trapped inside of me forever . " I told Zero who sighed nodding his head .

"I understand . "

"You should get some rest Utau, it's a big day after all ." Blood said with a smile standing up . Nodding my head I climbed up on the bed pushing the covers back before pulling them over my body . Curling on to my side I sighed out hugging Ikuto close to me. I watched as Blood sat on the edge of the bed brushing the hair from my face.

"Don't worry he'll like the gift . Get some sleep ." Blood assured me before humming a soft melody , feeling drowsy I could feel my eyelids begin to drop before I knew it I slipped into complete peaceful sleep .

Blood

"Ne, it seems completely unfair . " Zero said jumping up on to the nightstand besides the bed . Stopping my humming I turned with a frown sighing .

"It's not time yet ." I told him gazing down at Utau sleeping . I could see the tips of her hair turning back to blonde instead of purple spreading up making its way to her roots .

"And when will it be ? You know more then anyone she won't stop asking until she finds out ." Zero pressed on, glaring at him coldly he trembled a big taking a step back .

"I want to keep her in the dark at least for a little while longer . I promised her I would and I intend to keep that promise ." I told Zero who sighed turning away with a sad look in his eyes .

"It's not your fault that happened you know . You couldn't have stopped it even if you tried . It was her decision to do it . You shouldn't blame yourself . It's not fair to be publishing your self like this ." Zero said in a low said tone . Lightly sighing I reached over petting his head .