chapter 12 Adam

The sun blazed down on the beautiful green forest one had one day called paradise . A place where only peace and warmth could be found .

Walking among the trees a girl with long floor length hair smiled as she walked gazed up at the small birds flying above here . Her long white dress flowing around her as she walked with graceful steps . 

Stopping in her walk she reached her arm out with a warm smile letting out a soft laugh when a small blue bird perched itself on her index finger . Another one flew close landing on her shoulder .

Her heart filled with only joy as she let out another soft laugh as the bird's feathers brushed against her cheeks .

From the shadows underneath a near by tree a person watched the girl in silence . His pink red eyes standing out brightly against his silver hair, his hair was parted to the right covering one of his eyes. The one visible gleamed with interest as he started at the girl before him . A small grin appearing on his face as he followed the girl silently as she walked .

Walking  through the forest she stopped once again as a white flower had daughter attention , a pure white rose

Walking  through the forest she stopped once again as a white flower had daughter attention , a pure white rose . Upon seeing it she smiled brightly thinking it as a perfect gift before carefully picking it up without pricking her finger on a thorn .

Walking forward her pace began to grow faster as her smile grew wider as she grew closer to her destination .

A beautiful flowered meadow where she and him met everyday and spent the day together before heading to their own home once the night set .

Just as she reached their meadow her eyes lit up with love as she spotted the man she had grown to love, the man she was made to love standing in the middle of the meadow with his back facing her. His blonde hair she always loved gleamed underneath the sun's rays as she shifted along with the wind .

Just as she opened her mouth to speak out his name, her eyes widen as she saw a small hand touch his shoulder . As the person came to view she watched as the man she was born for standing in front of a different girl .

The girl smiled with a loving look in her eyes as she gazed up at the man she loved . The girls hands placed on his bare chest as she gazed up at him .

She could not see the look in his eyes because his hair seemed to cover the upper half of his face . The part that did seem to be revealed help no expression as he only frowned gazing down at the girl in front of him .

Her heart broke as she watched him silently raise his hand cupping the side of the girl's face .  Letting out a gasp she watched as the person she had loved entirely abandon her . Her grasp on the rose in her hands tighten not noticing at all as the thrones cut her fingers .

"Why ? Adam ?" She questioned quietly as tears began falling down her cheeks . Before she could react the stranger had come out behind her and covered her eyes with one hand .