chapter 8

Birthday ....

Today's Yuki and mine birthday ...

Utau thought blankly staring up at the white ceiling of her bedroom . For some strange odd reason she couldn't remember the last time she celebrated their birthday together with everyone . After she left she would spent them with her father , and he would give her any thing she asked for . The one thing she asked for every year was to see her brother's body .

She knew it was a strange request but she wanted to do that one thing . To see her brother's sleeping body inside that Crystal her father had put him in until he found a way to cure Yuki 's illness . She wanted to see him faced to face . Now she couldn't do that and for some reason she felt empty. She just wanted to spend their birthday together .

"Happy birthday , Master ." Ikuto happliy said his kitten face appearing above her excitedly , breaking her out of her thoughts . Smiling lightly she scratched the fur in the middle of his fur making him pur .

"Thank you , Ikuto ." She giggled placing a kiss at the side of his face . Happily we waged his tail before his eyes widen rushing out of bed .

"I made you something !" He yelled out happily running under the bed . Curious she sat up gazing down at him giggling as she heard him grunt trying to take whatever it was out from underneath the bed .

"Need help ?" I asked him giggling .

"No! Please ! " He yelled out panicked.

"Hey Baka ! Why don't you just turn into your human form ?" Zero reminded him jumping up on to the bed walking over to me .

"Oh .....oh ! I forgot about that ." Ikuto giggled innocently . Zero roles his eyes before turning to me shifting into his human form sitting down besides me .

"Happy birthday,Utau ." He smiled at me gently and caring .

"Thank you, Zero ."

"I got you a present ." He told me with a smirk .

"No fair, Zero ! Me first !" Ikuto yelled out pouting poking his head out from the side of the bed .

"Okay Ikuto, come here ." I giggled patting the other side empty side of the bed . He instantly perked up jumping on to the bed .

"Happy birthday , Utau !" He happily said proudly showing holding out a gifted wrapped box .

"Thank you, Ikuto ." I smiled ruffling his fur before opening the box , my eyes widening at what was inside .

"What ..." I traced off tears filling my eyes .

"Ikuto knew that you didn't have anymore pictures so he called your father and had these delivered ." Blood said suddenly appearing sitting on the edge of my bed with a smile .

"Papa had this ?" I asked pulling out the photo album from the box . Smiling I traced the letters engraved in the album : Utau and Yuki . Opening it tears fill down my cheeks as I saw an old picture of me and Yuki sitting together in the rose garden with crowns of roses on our head .

"Did I do wrong ?" Ikuto asked in a worried tone his ears flat down . Smiling I shook my head pulling him into a hug .

"No, I love it . Thank you , Ikuto ." I thanked him pulling away with a smile before turning to Blood and Zero .

"What about you too ?" I asked them giggling . Zero smirked before shaking his head .

"I'll give you mine later, I want it to be a surprise ." Zero said to me with a wink , I shook my head before turning to Blood .