chapter 4 : Yuki and the punishment

Yuki trembled lightly as she walked over to Utau 's room after Reiji had ordered her to go and get her . She was terrified of her and her mood swings .

" U-Utau ?" Yui Shuttered out knocking on Utau 's door it creeked open on its own . Slowly opening it she poked her head in ,sighing in relief when she saw the room empty other then the two black cats curled up on the bed . Yui 's eyebrow rose when she saw Blood laying on the bed abounded . She never goes anywhere without him . Where is she ? Yui let out another sigh in relief when she realized she was safe from Utau for now .

" ne why so relieved ?" A voice asked from behind slowly turning her head to see a boy staring at her with a smirk on his face his hands in his pockets . Yui 's body trembled realizing he was probably a vampire to just like the rest of the Sakamaki siblings this boy was handsome as well . He had ash blonde hair with gold eyes . He wore a grey button shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a few buttons unbuttoned . He wore a silver necklace around his neck with a silver cross some words written sideways in a different language on it with a red diamond on the top of it . 

" ne you must be the new eve ?" He asked Yui chuckling as he took a step forward finding it amusing how terrified she looked .

" hmm I wonder how long you'll last new eve ?" He asked her again taking two more steps towards her grinning at her in a crazy way . Terrified Yui backed away from him her eyes widen as her back hit the wall behind her , before she could run away the boy placed his hands on either side of her blocking her chance of running away .

" ne why are you trying to run away ? All I want is to have a little fun ." He said to her in a seductive way leaning in closer before she could Let out a scream he crashed his lips against hers slipping his tongue in her mouth . Gasping Yui closed her eyes tight trying to push him away while he only pushed his body up against hers .

" Yuki , enough of your games ." Reiji said in a firm tone appearing in front of them . The boy named chuckled pulled away turning to Reiji with a amused look on his face .

" come on Reiji live a little it's just a game ." He said to him Reiji only frowned at him crossing his arms . Smirking Yuki walked over to him living the confused and scared Yui on her own .

" come on you aren't you happy to see you little brother ? Ne onii-san ." He said the sentence in a singing like tone giggling before he grabbed on to Reiji 's chin planting a small kiss on his lips before pulling away . Signing Reiji just pushed up his glasses up his nose .

" what are you doing here , Yuki ?" He asked Yuki who chuckled putting his arms behind his head .

" mo your no fun Reiji , at least I have this new toy to have fun with ." He winked at Yui who looked down at the ground with a small blush still very confused .

" and Utau ?" Reiji asked him with a bit of concern in his voice .

" she asleep she was tried of it all so I took her place ." Yuki answered him like if it was nothing .

" now if your excuse me am going to go look for that lazy idiot . Jani " with one last wink and small wave he disappeared leaving a sighing Reiji and a very very confused blushing Yui . Reappearing inside the music room he smirked seeing his Onii-san Shu fast asleep on the couch .

Revenge is sweet . He thought smirking as he silently walked over to Shu , slowly  lowering himself crawling over above him placing one leg between Shu' s and other on the other side . Smirking he placed his hands on either side of Shu 's head . Slowly Shu opened his eyes confused when he felt someone crawl on top of him . His eyes widen when he saw how close Yuki was to him . He looked at him confused before realizing who he was .