new years special

"Why are we doing this again ?" Ayato asked annoyed carrying boxes filled with wine .

"Because it seems the author instead of updating our story decided to make a new years special with all the other characters from all the stories . " Reiji said pushing up his glasses up his nose , supervising everything .

"How rude , that's not it at all ." Alice ( aka me ) said walking into the room carrying a large chocolate cake . Wearing a black blouse , grey and black design cardigan . A pair of dark blue skinny jeans, black leg warmers , and short black high heel boots .

"I just wanted all of us to enjoy new years together ....you story just happened to be the one I needed to update ." Alice said with a nervous tone smiling placing the cake down on the long table in the dinning room .

"Liar , you just couldn't come up with anything ." Utau said walking into the room in a short dark blue short dress carrying Blood in her arms . With both Yuki and Kanato trailing behind her .

"Ugh. " Alice said sweatdropping before turning to Utau with a smile .

"Well nice to see you too ."

"Now now don't tease her so much , my pretty little rose ." Laito said smirking appearing in front of Alice wrapping his arm her waist while the other hand grabbed her chin forcing her to turn her head up looking up into his luring eyes .

"Um no ." Alice said before putting her hands up on his chest pushing him away . Well tried to .

"Don't be shy , I don't bite . Hard ."

"Ugh." Just then the there was a faint sound of knocking on the front door . Sighing Reiji pushed up his glasses once again .

"I suppose I'll be getting that ." Teleporting to the door he opened the door to find a long dark blue haired girl pulling at a boy with the same colored hair wearing an eye patch with a tall dark haired , red eyed man behind them .

"Ciel Phantomhive , stop being antisocial !" The girl told the boy in a angry tone pulling at him from the arm harder before turning to Reiji with a polite smile .

"Hello my name is Cecilia Phantomhive , this is my brother Ciel Phantomhive and our butler Sebastian . Thank you very much for inviting us over to your party tonight ." Cecilia said to Reiji politely with a bow . Reiji 's eyes widening a bit on how well mannered the girl was.

"Its an honor to have you here my Lady , please come in ." Reiji replied back with a bow stepping out of the way for them to come in .

"Thank you ." Cecilia said with another smile before glaring at her brother pulling him along with her inside the house . Sebastian silently walking in behind them with a smile . Watching after them he didn't notice Alice behind him until she spoke out .

"Polite isn't she ? But can be a little scary ." Reiji jumped a little surprised to see her there before turning around to face.

"How did you do that ? " Reiji asked her only earning a smirk from Alice tilting her head with a closed eyed smile .

"This is the first time I animated myself into one of my stories do you think I would pass the chance to change something about myself ." Alice replied sticking out her tongue at him earning a sigh from him .

"I should have know ."

"Oh the rest are here ." Alice said poking her head around Reiji to look outside the door seeing all the rest of the main chapters from the rest of the stories arriving .

"Hey there Midoriko !" Alice yelled put happily as she watched a long dark haired girl approaching a long sliver haired man besides her with the rest of the Inuyasha chapters behind them .