chapter 9

Breathing hard Yui ran aimlessly though the empty halls . A giggle echoed behind her in the halls as a pair of shining blue eyes stood out in the shadows .

" where are you going ?" A voice asked as the figure appeared in front of her blocking her path . Smirking Utau looked at Yui with a amused expression seeing how afraid she was .

"I thought you wanted to get along ? Don't you want to be my friend anymore ?" Utau asked with a fake sad look on her face before giggling wrapping her hand around Yui 's neck in a tight grip .

"You shouldn't run away, the fun has just begun." 

Hours earlier

Hugging Yuki in his stuffed rabbit form , Utau sighed frowning as she sat on sofa in the entrance hall room . Besides her Blood sat silently in his black stuffed rabbit form . Staring up at her silently .

"What's the matter ?" Blood asked her watching as she sighed once again .

"It's beginning to become dull ." Utau said with a frown too deep in thought not noticing as Yui walked in the room .

"Utau ?" Yui asked , turning to her Utau gazed at her in silence before she smirked disappearing for a split second before reappearing in front of Yui.

"Ne Yui, why don't we play a little game ." Utau said with almost crazy look in her eyes . Scared Yui trembled gazing up at her with wide eyes . Seeing that similar look in Utau 's eyes of those of her brothers whenever  they felt like hurting her .

"Ne, don't worry. It'll be over before you know it . " Utau smirked inching closer to Yui.

"No !" Yui yelled out before pushing her away . Glaring Utau snapped before roughly gripping grabbing on to Yui 's hair pulling their faces close .

"Who do you think you are to regret me ? Your only a weak human ." Utau said with disgust before throwing Yui down harshly on the ground.

"Tch, pathetic ." Utau said glaring down at Yui .

"I honestly don't know how you managed to catch my brothers attention . I mean, your just a weak replaceable human sacrifice bride .it's quiet annoying and gets me angry .  But I will tell you one thing ...." Utau traced off walking towards Yui before bending down to her height gripping on to the back of Yui 's head by the hair . Moving her lips an inch away from Yui 's ear as she whispered in a cold tone .

"They are mine , and if I see you even try to take them away I'll make sure your life is a living hell ." Yui shook afraid with wide eyes as Utau slowly pulled back with a smirk before doing a closes eyed smile .

"Lets get along, Bitch-chan ."  Utau said with a happy giggle before teleporting away leaving a terrified Yui behind .

"My my, I hope I haven't scared her too much . It'll be a waste if she dies too quickly ." Utau said perched on the balcony of her room , giggling to herself as she brought  her index and middle fingers to her lips . A wide grip appearing on her face as an idea formed in her head .

"I know I'll go see if any of my brothers are free . " Utau said before sensing around the house for any of her brothers before teleporting to one of the bedrooms .

"Kana nii-chan ~" Utau sang out with a giggle, her hands placed behind her back a playful innocent grin appearing on her lips .

"Utau ." Kanato said surprised as he sat down on his bed with Teddy in his arms .

"What are you doing here ?" He asked her watching carefully as she walked over taking a seat on the bed in front of him . Giggling she took out the popsicle from behind her back .