Chapter 20 - Christmas Special (2/3)

{Song of The Chapter ~ A Sunday kind of love Etta James}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Christmas Eve⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Y/N went out the next day to pick up the boys gifts. She had everything wrapped and ready now, she just hoped they liked their gifts.

If you were wondering what Sal had meant by 'I'll see you tomorrow', well, Y/N didn't entirely know. All she knows is that she has to meet Sal and Larry in the basement of the apartments, around 7pm tonight. Which gave her just enough time after shopping, and wrapping their gifts neatly, to freshen up before seeing them.

7pm was nearing closer, and Y/N was just finishing up the final touches of makeup on her face. She gives an approving smile as she finally finishes.

She stands up from her vanity and hides the boys gifts in her closet. She grabs her winter coat, hat and fuzzy mits as she makes her way out of her room. She walks to the front door and slides on her winter boots.

"Bye mom, I'll see you later!"
Y/N calls out.

"Okay, see you tonight, be home for dinner..!"
Her mom slightly yells back.

Y/N had previously already told her mom that she was going out, so with that, Y/N leaves.

Y/N shivers as she walks outside her apartment, sure, there was pretty good heat inside the separate apartments. But. Once you walked outside your apartment, it was freezing. The building didn't get the fixing needed on the couple random holes in the walls - that were just letting the cold winter air in.

The young teen walks towards the elevator and presses the button to floor one - the lobby. Y/N figured earlier, because Sal and Larry wanted her to meet them in the basement of the apartments, she could ask Lisa for a key card.

Thinking back to when she first met Sal - Lisa gave him a key card to the basement.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Flashback⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

The blue haired boy, who I now know his name is Sal, stands there glaring at me.
Lisa turns away from me and pulls out a key card from her pocket.

"Here you are Sal, don't lose this one."
She smiles lightly and I decide it's time to take my leave.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇End of flashback⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Now if Y/N knows one thing, it's that Lisa works from 10 thirty every weekday morning until six forty five in the afternoon. So she still had time to find her before she would leave she assumes.

The elevator doors open with a ding and Y/N makes her way out. Y/N thought she was going to have to search this place out through and through but, nope. There Lisa stood right infront of her.