Strange Feelings

Ikkan: (Calls Ichiya on his Squid-Phone) Ichiya? Ichiya, please pick up!
Ichiya: Hello Ikkan.
Ikkan: Ichiya, there's something we need to talk about.....
Ichiya: What's wrong?
Ikkan: Ummmmmmmmmm, it's a bit hard to explain..... Can I come over to see you tomorrow?
Ichiya: Of course.

The Next day at Ichiya's house...

Ichiya: Sooooo, What's going on?
Ikkan: Something's REALLY been bothering me.
Ichiya: Are you sick or something? 😥
Ikkan: No. It's actually about Clam....
Ichiya: Let me guess... He stole you're pants? 😑👖
Ikkan: What? No! Why would he steal my pants? 🤨
Ichiya:.................................
Ikkan: Did he steal you're pants? 🤨
Ikkan:..................................ANYWAY! Then What happened?
Ikkan: He's been spending a lot of time with Warabi, And for some reason it REALLY annoys me! 😡
Ichiya: Well Clam IS Really annoying. But what does Warabi have to do with that?
Ikkan: I don't know....it just makes me feel... Strange...... I get this weird feeling in my chest.......
Ichiya: Ikkan...... Are you jealous of Clam?
Ikkan: NO! I'm not jealous, why would I be?
Ichiya: Maybe you're jealous of them getting along so well?
Ikkan:............Maybe............................
Ichiya: Well I'm sure Warabi appreciates you just a much as He does, Clam!
Ikkan: This is different!.............. They are both perfectly in-sink with each other, they are always complementing each other, Heck, I Wouldn't be surprised if they started DATING each other!!! 😡
Ichiya: 😨..............Ikkan.
Ikkan: What?
Ichiya: Do you.....LIKE Warabi?
Ikkan: (Blushes) NO! 😳 I mean, he's a good...... musical partner and DJ But...............
Ichiya: 🤨
Ikkan:................ Look, I just think he's kind of cute ok! That's All! It's weird, I know! 😒
Ichiya: There's nothing weird about that Ikkan. But are you SURE you just think he's cute?
Ikkan: No, that's all! It doesn't mean I have a crush on him or anything!..............Well I guess he's also really talented...........and funny.................and kind........................and he helped me when I was trying to come up with my songs..................(Blushes)......And I guess he has a nice laugh........and eyes..........and that dorky smile of his that warms my heart.........
Ichiya:..........
Ikkan: Ok FINE! I'll admit it, I actually LOVE WARABI! 😖 AND I WANT TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND! AND-
Ichiya: IKKAN! That's ok! I'm happy for you. (Pats Ikkan's back) 😄
Ikkan: You don't think it's weird? A strong, tough Inkling like me, having a crush on someone like THAT?
Ichiya: Absolutely not. We know you're a Softy, and that's ok!
Ikkan: You're also fine with you're best friend being......Bisexual? 😥
Ichiya: I'd be you're friend no matter who you love. And I'm sure Namida and Murasaki will be too.
Ikkan: *Sigh* Thanks Ichiya. I really needed to get that off my chest.
Ichiya: Of course Ikkan. 😄 So why don't you tell Warabi how you feel?
Ikkan: I'm pretty sure he's in love with Clam.
Ichiya: You don't know that! Why don't you just go and ask them?
Ikkan: I don't know if I can..... Oh it's hopeless! Even if they aren't dating I doubt I would have a chance with Warabi........

Ikkan walked out of Ichiya's house feeling down.

Ichiya: Ikkan wait! Oh I have to help him................I'll call for backup. (Pulls out his shell-phone)
Namida: Hey Ichiya, what's going on?
Ichiya: Namida, Ikkan needs our help, get Murasaki and meet me at my place ok?
Namida: Ok where on our way.