Chapter 5 | Wait Is She?!

---Leon Pov---

Thrusting my arms to my sides I grunt out spiking my power to full power, making wind crackle around us and roar alive like a thunderstorm. Placing fingers to my forehead I teleport Infront of her, and act to strike her. She moves to block, but that was what I wanted her to do, I teleport again this time beside her and bash my fist beneath her chin delivering a devastating upper cut that sent her rocketing through the air straight at the sky. Without hesitation I race into the sky after her. Stopping a few thousand feet up she rubs her chin and looks down with annoyance in her eyes only to change to shock as I was there swinging my fist beneath her jaw again this time delivered with all my movement speed and force behind it. Tens of thousands of feet she's rocketed before she can come to a stop again. Coming to a stop again near space it's self. She looks down intime to spot me, and rapid fires a hail fire of Ki blasts.

 She looks down intime to spot me, and rapid fires a hail fire of Ki blasts

These blasts move extremely fast. Threatening to give me no time to react nor dodge them. But pushing myself to the limit I manage to continue closing the distance... granted with great difficulty whilst dodging the blasts. Whilst I closed in and dodged I began to charge an attack I'd been perfecting over the months. "KA... ME.... HA... ME!!!" I charge whilst I prepare to unleash Roshi's move she stops and forms a sphere of destruction power and prepares it for throwing. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream throwing my arms out towards her and putting my hands together unleashing the neon blue beam of power at her, she throws forward her destruction sphere and fights with my beam in the air for a few seconds before the two explode in a massive ball of bright blinding light.

 "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream throwing my arms out towards her and putting my hands together unleashing the neon blue beam of power at her, she throws forward her destruction sphere and fights with my beam in the air for a few seconds before the ...

As the explosion subsides, we both remain floating calming staring at each other. "That the best you've got Kitty Cat!!! I was expecting you to be dominating me!" I shout at her with a cocky tone. She takes her eyes off my pants and looks at me with a look I didn't recognize. "Dominating you huh? I wouldn't mind dominating you for a few nights~" She states... In a seductive tone? Now I really am conflictingly confused. Wait! Was she staring at my crotch or my pants!? In the moment of self-pondering she'd closed the distance due to my drop in guard and bashes a fist into my gut. I gag out in pain and my head falls her shoulder to rest for a moment as I seethe in extreme pain, a massive shockwave races out the other side of my body and makes the sound of a shotgun going off as it does making my ears ring. I have to fight with my body as it attempts to drop out of SSJ4...