004

Chicago, Illinois
February 2, Saturday 7:45

Siriyah

I stood in the mirror, looking at this black mid thigh dress I had on. Everything was actually about to happen tonight, I could lose my life if this went left. But if it went right I could get my sister back.

It was worth it, I would do anything for my sister. I picked up my phone seeing a text from, Lester. Which I found out the cop name was. He was asking what i was doing, and was I ready. I texted him back saying I was about to leave out.

I opened my dresser and pulled out my gun, I put it in my strap that was on my thigh. But I quickly looked over towards the door when I saw my aunt, she had a worried expression on her face until she saw my outfit.

"Where are you going?"She asked, and still looking at her through the mirror I answered.

"Out, I won't be back for a while"I explained the best I could, without telling her everything. I couldn't get her hurt with this thing I was pulling.

"Your going out? While we're trying to help Layla? This is unlike you Siriyah"She spoke and I knew if she'd keep talking it'd turn into an argument.

"I understand and we're both doing all we can right now"I said knowing what I was doing could help Layla. She scrunched up her face shaking her head.

"No, not this if your going out partying this is not helping her"She kept talking and I only shook my head.

"I got this auntie stop worrying. I'll be back later"I spoke, even tho there was a chance I wasn't coming back home. I walked pass her and walked out the door then downstairs. I walked out the door seeing my Uber was here, I got in and he began driving to the destination I told him.

While in the car I began thinking, I couldn't fuck this up. This was an opportunity I couldn't lose, getting my record clean would be a start over. I could get Layla, leaving Chicago. I was gonna leave, seeing as here was only pain. It was a reminder of all the shit I went through, and I was tired of reliving it.

So tonight had to be successful, no matter who or what got in my way.

"Miss we're here"I heard and looked up, looking out the window. We were right outside the club, lights were flashing and when the door opened there was a line that reached down the curb.

The women were dressed to a t, showing out tonight. And the men basically drooled over them. I pulled out a fifty from my wallet handing it to the driver, before stepping out the Car. I pulled down my dress, and stepped on the side walk. The Uber pulled off, and I pulled out my phone throwing it on the ground and smashing it. I knew if I got in with them they would want my phone, and with the messages from me and Lester I couldn't get caught with it.

It was better that I didn't have a phone. I took a deep breath before making my way towards the club.

Jeremiah banks

"Everyone good?"I asked as we all stood in the weapon room getting strapped up. I even had snipers on almost every building surrounding the club, I had people already inside strapped up. They were just waiting on me, kj, messiah, and regg. Terrence wouldn't be there, because he was my tech guy. He was gonna be controlling everything on the inside.

"Yeah we ready"Kj spoke up and I nodded. We all started walking towards the truck, pilling inside. Once we were all inside the driver pulled off. I looked at all of them before I spoke.

"When we get in here, I don't want anyone distracted. There will be strippers and lots of women, but you can get that on any givin day today is not the day."i explained and everyone nodded.

"You hear that kj?"regg asked and both messiah and regg chuckled.

"Man shut up"Kj spoke up and I smiled.

"Alright let's go"I spoke when I felt the car stop. I opened the door and we all started getting out hopping on the ground. We were all dressed nice, and suited up. My tattoos were noticeable right now, and my hair was looking extra good.

We all walked up to the security at the front and I got lots of stares, and eyes from women. But I had to keep myself locked in. Security let us in already knowing who I was, since he was one of my guys I had in here.

Once we got inside lights were flashing, bottles were being popped, and women were walking around some basically naked. Everyone was having a good time, but it wouldn't be like this too soon.

I turned my head nodding to them, and everyone split up going separate ways I on the other hand walked up the stairs. So I could go to vip, I wanted to have a lil chat with some people before i went crazy.

"Mook"A dark skin male spoke, as I walked in the lounge area and they had women dancing on them.

"Y'all havin a nice lil time I see"I spoke standing in the middle as they all sat. The middle dude head popped up when he saw who I was, he immediately pushed the girl off him and sat up pulling out his gun pointing it at me.

I started chuckling in his face, looking at how scared he was.

"Why we doin all dis? I just wanted ta have a lil conversation"I said and took a seat in the chair in the corner, so I had a view of everyone in here.

"Whatchu want mook?"he asked still pointing the gun at me and I only smiled.

"Whatchu mean? I can't come see a friend?"I asked grabbing a glass and holding it out, I soon felt someone start pouring the liquor inside.

"We not friends"he spoke and I took a sip of my glass before looking at him.

"We not, are we? So why the fuck you sending niggas ta steal my shit?"I spoke surprisingly staying calm as I was actually angry. He gave me this dumb look, but I already knew the truth.

"I ain't send no-"

"Nigga stop lying"I stood up throwing my glass in his face, and it shattered as some glass pieces went in his face. He dropped his gun and reached to pick it up, but the dude on his right was quick to point a gun at his head. He halted, like I said I had niggas all in this building.

"Y'know, you real funny thinking you can trick me like I'm sum bitch dats dumb" I spoke as I walked closer towards him and bent down so I could look him in his eyes. His eyes were mixed with fear and worry, which only made me smirk.

"Now, I'm finna take all yo shit and leave you with nothin"I spoke and then stood up shooting him in his foot, and once my gun shot went off. 4 more followed after.

How y'all doin?

Please vote, I never say this.

And how was todays chapter?

Predictions?

Enjoy.