003

Chicago Illinois
January 31st, Thursday 2:00

Siriyah

It had been a couple days, and Siriyah has been doing everything she could. From what her lawyer said to more she was doing, but for the last seven days she was angry. She couldn't believe she had got out of jail only to be doing Al this other shit.

She felt her life was going to hell, especially with them telling her up to 4 years. Yet she was still doing it, only for her sister. She needed something better, because with this they were giving her basically nothing.

"Uhhh" Siriyah fell down to the ground as she accidentally dropped this whole trey of food. Today she was doing community work, and it was bullshit. Not saying they didn't deserve help, but her mind was stuck on her sister. So she couldn't even focus on she was actually helping someone else.

Still on the ground she pulled her knees to her chest and tried to control herself as tears threatened to fall. She was so tired of crying, but she had so many emotions mixed up it was the main thing she did. Since she found out she couldn't get her sister, she sometimes wasn't able to breathe. Knowing what happened to her she just knew worse was happening to her sister.

"I can't do this I can't do this I can't do this"

Flashback
Sa warning

"Stand up Siriyah"Her foster father spoke, and 11 year old Siriyah did as told. Remembering what her mom told her when she was only 4, somehow she could always remember. "Always listen when you feel threatened, because I'm not there to protect you" she always said that.

"What did I do?"Siriyah asked confused, and her foster father only smiled.

"Nothing I'm gonna show you something, you like surprises?"He asked and Siriyah only shrugged confused. She's never had a surprise, only heard of them.

"We'll your gonna love this one, follow me"He grabbed her hand pulling her towards the stairs, and when they finally got upstairs he pulled her into a room. He let her hand go and Siriyah turned around noticing this was his, and her stepmoms room.

She turned back around when she heard a click, she wasn't stupid he had locked the door. That put her on alert, she was confused.

"Go ahead and sit on the bed"he spoke softly but Siriyah didn't listen.

"Why? Where is the surprise I don't like this bill"She spoke, starting to get loud which only angered bill.

"I said get your little ass on the bed"He spoke, this time more harshly. Siriyah looked around before doing as told, but she soon regretted that when he got on the bed with her and began pulling off her small pajamas.

"No bill! I don't like this, stop"She screamed as he did what he did, but he wouldn't stop. He just kept going and going.

"Bill please I'll be better, just stop"Her cries meant nothing to him, he did what he did. When he was done Siriyah cried for days she was sore and bled for days, and when she told her faster mom she slapped her in the face. Saying her bill would never do that.

Siriyah hated everyone after that.

"Excuse me ma'am"Siriyah felt a tap on her shoulder and immediately stood up pushing the person away. She looked around and everyone was staring at her.

"Don't touch me"She said turning back towards the man who tapped her. She shook her head then began walking towards the back to grab her things. Once she grabbed all her stuff she walked out the door, but regretted it when she saw a man standing looking directly at her. He was a white male about 5'10, a little beard.