012

Chicago, Illinois
February 13, Wednesday 12:00 pm

Omniscient

"I'm here to speak to Lester"Jasmine spoke as she stood in front of the receptionist at the police station again. This was her second time being here, she was told by Lester he would do all he can but she hasn't heard from him in a week.

She was getting so nervous, she was afraid of the worst. This was unlikely of Siriyah and she was starting to think something actually happened. With trying to get Layla and find Siriyah, she was a mess.

"Um he's not available right now, I can give you a call"Jasmine shook her head and turned around walking away so she didn't get to angry, and go off on the lady again.

She walked out the door and to her car where she picked up her phone and just stared at it. She went to her contact and her finger hovered over Siriyahs contact, she firmly pressed down.

You have reached the voicemail box of "Siriyah" please press 1 to leave a message

Jasmine quickly hung up and her head fell into the steering wheel as tears fell from her eyes. She was so angry at herself for the things she did as a teenager, it was the reason she couldn't get custody over Layla. She fought so hard to get it over Siriyah, but she guessed she didn't parent right seeing as how everything turned out.

If Siriyah really did leave and is running away from her problems, Jasmine was wondering if it was her fault.

She quickly jumped up when she heard the phone ringing, thinking it was Siriyah but when she looked at it it was a random number.

She answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi I'm detective Gilbert, and I'd like you to come down here and identify a body"

Siriyah

I held onto Terrence and everyone just stared at us in silence, we were in a living room part of the house. After seeing him yesterday we couldn't stop talking to each other. I thought I'd never see him again, and I hated him when we got split up cause he was the one who said he'd never leave me.

But as I got older I realized it wasn't his choice. He was in there just like me, and he had to leave. But seeing him now I was shocked i remembered him, but I always said I'd never forget those eyes.

"You never explained ta me how you know him"I heard the voice of Jeremiah and I turned around, I wasn't a hunid percent sure but he was not at all happy about the situation.

"We met in the system, we were the kids no one wanted"I explained looking at everyone which included Brooklyn, kj, Siah and regg. Then some guards stood around us.

"So what he protected you?"Brooklyn asked smiling and I slowly nodded.

"Aww that's so cute"She said and I nodded but when I looked at mook he wasn't even looking at us, he was looking at the wall thinking I guess.

"But we got split up when families took us in, so we haven't seen each other in a while"Terrence said and I nodded still not knowing what to look at, it was so awkward.

"Ight I'll be back"Jeremiah finally spoke up and started walking out but Terrence spoke up.

"Actually mook can I speak ta you?"He asked and mook turned back around nodding before walking in a direction, and both Terrence and Siah followed him. Once they were gone I sat on the couch with kj and Brooklyn.

"So Siriyah you single?"I heard and looked up seeing kj smiling at me while looking me up and down, I laughed.

"Yea why?"I asked and Brooklyn looked over at him disgusted.

"Nigga she don't want you"Brooklyn spoke up and kj looked at her mugging.

"Mind yo business"He said but Brooklyn ignored him turning my way.

"Girl he did this same shit when he saw me, but I already got my eye on someone"She said smirking and kj rolled his eyes at her.

"She talkin bout messiah but that nigga don't want her, ion think he want nobody cause he don't even talk"Kj said and Brooklyn smacked her lips.

"Ta you, and nobody be wantin ta talk ta ya childish ass"She spoke and kj made a stank face.

"Whatever dookie bootie"At that I snickered but Ian want ta fully laugh, cause ik brooklyn.

"Bitch eat my dookie bootie"

"Hell naww"He said but Brooklyn had already stood up and started walking away so I did the same.

"Where you goin?"Instead of answering him I just kept walking, when following her she stopped in the kitchen and I looked around, it was nice. Actually the whole house was nice, it wasn't that decorative but overall it was real nice.

"So what you all live here?"I asked taking a seat on a stool while she started getting out ingredients to cook.

"Naww we all got places we just come here on times like this"She said and I raised a brow.

"Times like this?"

"Yea you know when you was a prisoner, since you came. But the only people that spend the night here is kj and mook. But mook got his own place"I nodded at everything she was saying but I actually got interested in mook.

"How old is mook?"

"24"She answered and I watched her I think she was making pasta.

"And what Jeremiah lead's the gang or is it like a group thing?"I was confused when she turned around looking at me smirking.

"What?"

"He gave you his first name?"Oop I ain't mean to let that slip.

"Yea.."I said slowly but that ain't remove her smirk. I hope she wasn't thinking anything it wasn't, because it wasn't like that.

"Hm ok"She said and I ain't say nothing else.

"Gon head witcho lil questions"She said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut the fuck up"I said and she started laughing, I did the same cause she was playin with me.

"But naww he the leader, but at the same time he don't act like it. We his family so he treat us as equal's"She explained and I nodded.

"But he so ugly he always smilin since he got them grills"She said laughing as she thought about it and I smiled cause she was right. He is always smiling, but he be lookin real good not ugly.

"Right"I said smiling even tho I was thinking the exact opposite.

How y'all feelin?

How was this chapter?

Predictions?

Y'all likin Brooklyn and Siriyah friendship?

Are y'all mad at Siriyah cause she a opp?

We'll go to the next chapter to find out.