009

Chicago, Illinois
February 9, Saturday 10:00 am

Siriyah

They had put me in a different room, not the same stone room. I hadn't known what I got myself into, I was supposed to be helping my sister. But now I was somewhere locked up, about to be sold off.

I was now worried about how my aunt was feeling, I had left her too. She was probably out somewhere looking for me, since I had told her I'd be back. I had yet to get in contact with Lester, I was pretty sure I was dead.

The door opened and instead of standing, I stayed put, in walked Brooklyn. She was becoming someone I could trust, and be around. But in the end they all worked for mook.

"I don't wanna talk brook"I spoke before she said anything but she shrugged taking a seat.

"So would you rather talk to me or him?"

"Neither"I answered keeping my eyes on the ground, I didn't want to look at her because I wanted her to help me. But she owes me no loyalty.

"You need to eat"She said and I shook my head no.

"Why?"

"Because you'll die stupid"She said and I smirked.

"That's exactly the point, he can't sell a dead person"I said and she shook her head at me. But I didn't care, I was only living for Layla. But I couldn't get her if some gang leader, who's my father gets ahold of me. Layla isn't even his child, mama got pregnant with her in jail. So he wouldn't give a damn about her.

"Look at you Siriyah, your losing your color. Your hair is fucked up and you look like shit. This is pointless, I know you don't wanna die, and I frankly don't want you to die. If you can convince mook to keep you alive for this long you can convince Luca"I just stared at her like she was utterly stupid.

"Was that supposed to be sum you don't wanna die speech? Because it's all bullshit. I've been through so much shit, killing my self would be so small. The only reason I'd ever want to be alive is because-"I stopped myself as I was about to blow everything mentioning Layla.

"Because what?"Brooklyn asked, and I just shook my head.

"Nothing"I spoke and she sighed standing up.

"We'll he told me if I couldn't get you ta listen, then bring you to him. So lets go"She spoke, and instead of fighting. I nodded standing up.

She put the blind fold on me, before leading me through the building. Soon we stopped and the blind fold was removed, this time I was in a kitchen. Mook sat in a stool, while eating a sandwich. Brooklyn walked out closing the door, and left us alone.

I just stood there, until he finally glanced at me. He made a disgusted face.

"We'll you look ugly"He spoke and I sarcastically smiled.

"Oh why thank you so much"I spoke and he looked at me again before chuckling. He stood up dusting off his hands before picking up a bottle of water. He drunk some the then sat it down, where he leaned on the counter.

"Your losing all your good weight with this not eating shit"He said and I shrugged not really caring.

"We'll ain't that too bad"

"Convince me"He said and I gave him a confused look.

"Huh?"

"Convince me on why I shouldn't sell you to your daddy"I cringed at him calling that man my daddy before I couldn't even speak.

"I'm not about to beg for my life if that's what your asking"I cleared up and he shook his head.

"So you just want to stay here with us, and what be apart of my gang?"I knew the answer to that, and it was no. I wanted to leave and be with my sister, but in this lie I had no idea of what to say.

"You don't even know what you want yourself, I offer you freedom you turn it down. I try and sell you, so you starve yourself which will cause death"He started to say and walked closer towards me, so close to where our face were inches apart.

"What do you want from me Siriyah?"He asked and my words got caught in my throat, this was the first time ever I was stuck. But at the same time I wasn't, I knew what I wanted from him.

"I-I"

He grabbed me, turning me around and pulling me towards his chest. I wanted this so bad, but my body was so weak from not eating. I don't think I could participate in any activities without energy.

"What's your real name? I don't like using the other one"I asked trying to regain my focus and not let him seduce me like this. Cause it was very much working, I felt him go still for only a second.

"It's Jeremiah"I smiled, I didn't think he would tell me. But I was also about to pass out so I needed to tell him, knowing it wasn't what he was looking for.

"We'll Jeremiah?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm about to pass out"and after that, my body went limp and my eyes shut. I was getting tired of passing out.

How'd I do?

Predictions?

Are you guys enjoying the book so far?

He told her his nameee.

Vote please, and go on with the next chapter.