015

Chicago, Illinois
February 27, Tuesday 9:45 am.

Siriyah

"Hm?"Siriyah asked with her eyes still closed as she felt someone shaking her out her sleep, but she refused to open up her eyes and ruin her sleep.

"Hm stop please, let me sleep"She quickly jumped up opening her eyes when she felt a slap onto her ass. She held her ass making a stank face when she saw Brooklyn smiling at her, she was ready to beat her up.

"Girl get yo ass up"Siriyah just shook her head not wanting to spazz out on her, one thing she ain't play about was sleep. Her mug wouldn't leave her face.

"For what?"

"Because me and messiah are official and you need to celebrate with me"Siriyah put on a bored smile.

"Wow so amazing"Then she dropped her smile, sure she was excited for her friend but waking her up this early was unnecessary.

"Why did you have to tell me right now?"Brooklyn just smiled even tho she knew Siriyah wasn't happy with her.

"Because he's taking me on a date tonight and I wanted you to go out with me, so I can get my hair re layed, nails and feet done, and find a dress"She spoke and instead of getting mad at her, Siriyah nodded.

"Ok give me and hour and I'll be dressed and ready but I have to inform mook first"Brooklyn was nodding until she heard that last part.

"Youn gotta ask him ta go somewhere"

"I didn't say I was gonna ask him, I'm just gonna let him know. Now get out"She explained and brook shrugged her shoulders before turning around and existing. Siriyah let out a breath before falling back into her pillow and pulling the cover over her head.

__

Siriyah was dressed and ready, she had on a black one piece that stopped right below her ass. She had on the black cat Jordan 4s, and she had on jewelry she stole from brook. She actually needed to go shopping cause she barely had clothes here. Her hair was a jet black 30 inch bust down middle part, it flowed so well.

She stopped at the office the boys talked in, she knocked before opening the door where she saw messiah and mook talking. They both looked at her, but mook was quick ta look her up and down. He for sure didn't approve of her outfit wherever she was going, but he did like the way her body was looking.

"Can I talk ta you?"She asked and mook nodded looking at messiah who took the hint and walked passed her and out the door. She closed it then walked a little further up, Jeremiah was sitting in the office chair across from her.

"Come closer"He said and Siriyah walked up to him as she spoke.

"Me and Brooklyn going out"She said, she got close enough to him and he turned his chair so he was directly in front of her. He was looking directly at her stomach and breast since he was sitting, and she was standing.

"Where?"He asked looking up at her.

"Shopping, messiah taking her ona date and I need clothes"Jeremiah just nodded.

"So what you coming ta ask me if you can go, and turn around"Siriyah subconsciously turned around doing as told but still made a face at his first statement.

"No"She said mugging the air, and she felt him pulling down on the fabric of the one piece. She felt him pull it down but it kept riding back up, she saw he wasn't getting it when he kept doing it and getting the same result.

"No matter how many times you pull it down you won't change the way the outfit is supposed ta be"She explained letting out a breath.

"Then take it off"He said and she felt him grip her ass cheek and start massaging it. She closed her eyes liking the feeling, it felt good and it was something she could get used to. When kj interrupted them last night, they were so mad.