024

Chicago, Illinois.
March 10, Sunday 7:30

Siriyah

"Do you need me to get anything else?"Siriyah asked as her Brooklyn and janella stood in the kitchen finishing up cooking, they had left Jeremiah upstairs with the boys.

"No you two can bring these last dishes in and sit down"Siriyah and Brooklyn nodded grabbing the pan of macaroni and lamb. They walked to the dining room and sat it down, Siriyah then walked towards the stairs to get the boys.

She walked up them then into Jeremiah's room and all eyes went to her.

"Dinner is ready"She spoke and everyone nodded, she walked over and started helping Jeremiah up. But then the guys helped since she wasn't strong enough to hold him up. They got back downstairs and all took a seat, Siriyah was walking to sit next to Brooklyn but Jeremiah grabbed her.

"Where you goin?"He asked and she pointed to the seat next to Brooklyn, she looked back at him and he was shaking his head.

"You sittin right here"he said pointing to the chair next to him and Siriyah chuckled before giving him a look.

"You mean you want me to sit here? The better way to ask is to say can you"She spoke and mook looked at her and rolled his eyes laying back in his chair.

"Sit right here, please"He spoke and Siriyah smiled nodding before taking a seat, she looked at him and he still had a look on his face so she laughed.

"I hate you so much"He spoke which only made her laugh more.

"No you don't"She said and him looking at her laugh he couldn't help but smile, he just started staring at her. She was so beautiful to him.

"I like your hair"Siriyah smiled at his compliment.

"Thank you jer"She said but gave him a confused look when he puckered up his lips, she didn't know they were doing this in front of everyone.

"You want me to kiss you?"She asked to be sure and he nodded with his lips still puckered, Siriyah looked around at every but no one was really paying attention.

"In front of everyone jer?"She asked but Jeremiah rolled his eyes and grabbed her by her neck pulling her into a kiss, Siriyah was caught off guard but still kissed him back.

They pulled away and were both smiling, Siriyah turned her head and it landed on kj who was fake throwing up.

She rolled her eyes then they landed on Brooklyn who was smiling, happy for them.

"Ok so dinner is all ready, thanks to my lovely Brooklyn and my sweet Siriyah so Gon head and make plates"Mama banks said as she walked inside the dining room. She took a seat at the other end of the table and everyone began making plates, Siriyah made mooks so he didn't have to get up.

"Dis shit good"We all heard kj speak and laughed when journey smacked him upside his head.

"I'm sorry, I just ain't had no good black mama food in a while"He explained. Everyone just started eating after that not really saying anything until janella spoke up.

"Ok even tho it's not thanksgiving, I would like for us all to go around and give thanks cause I know I won't be seeing you all In a long time when I leave today"At that everyone nodded.

"I'll go first"Brooklyn spoke up.

"I'm thankful for all of you of course, I'm thankful for messiah always being by me and protecting me. I'm also thankful for god giving Jeremiah another shot, I thought I would lose my brother and I'm glad I didn't"Everyone nodded.